Friday 12 January 2018

Disney World 2018 Trip Announcement!


Surprise! I'm heading back to Walt Disney World! In fact it's no surprise; if you've been keeping up to date with me on social media you may notice that I've been dropping hints just about here, there and everywhere. But regardless, I'm so excited to finally share with you all exactly when I'll be heading back to the happiest place on earth, along with all the nitty gritty details that go along with it.

As a Disney vlogger, one of my favourite things (other than actually being in Disney World) is being able to share my plans for upcoming trips, counting down the days to each exciting step in the planning process - and also sharing the excitement for their countdowns too!

When?
It's definitely no secret that our favourite time of year to go back to Florida is Autumn, and that's exactly when we'll be heading back this year! With the Epcot Food & Wine Festival, Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party and Toy Story Land (opening this summer), it's the perfect time for us to go. So we'll be in Orlando from the 15th of September to the 29th - exciting!

Where?
Evidently Orlando, but we'll be doing something a little different this year. Rather than spending the entirety of our holiday on Disney property, we'll be staying at Universal's newest resort, Aventura (opening August 2018) for 3 nights. That means we can make use of Universal's free transportation rather than having to rely on Uber. 
For the remaining 11 nights, we'll be staying at a resort that I've been longing to stay at since I first saw pictures of it in my teens and that's the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We've been a couple of times to eat at two of the restaurants and it just made me fall in love with the entire resort. Whilst we've paid for a standard room (we got a pretty good deal in all fairness), I'd love to think that as we're going at a "slower" time of year for Disney that we could potentially be upgraded to an animal view room - I won't rest my hopes on it, but it just wasn't worth it to spend an extra £1k to view the animals when we'll be able to pop outside to watch them as and when we want.


Do you have a Disney countdown going on? How long left until your next trip?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig