Friday 6 March 2015

Spring Fashion Wishlist!


It's safe to say that I'm well over the cold, rainy Winter weather, and am so happy that Spring is finally upon us. Although like many places around the world, it's still pretty cold here in England, the sun has finally been shining a lot more, getting me into that Spring-y mood. Although for me Spring generally means wearing a lot of ditsy floral prints, this year I've really been lusting after some other items to help me through these next few months, many which obviously don't appear to be typical Spring clothing items!

Since Summer last year, one thing I really, really wanted was a black off the shoulder lace top (as I saw Lucy Hale wearing one haha), but could never find one that was exactly what I wanted. Then recently I stumbled across this River Island Lace Top which seems to be a pretty good match to what I was looking for. In my opinion lace (and crochet) pieces just scream Spring, so I certainly need to be stocking my wardrobe up with this top and some similar pieces! There are also a lot of white lace off the shoulder tops which I've had my eye on for a while, probably more suitable for this season too!

For my holiday this year, I've decided that a small crossbody bag will be essential for lugging around my daily essentials. I am personally a big fan of bucket bags, as they just feel so much more secure and are easy to carry around, and since my black one which I've owned for roughly 5 years and carry around a little too much with me is now falling apart, a new one is on my wishlist! As I was scouring the Internet I found this Balsamik Faux Leather Bucket Bag which I think would be absolutely perfect. As I've used a black one for so long I think I might want to look into getting a brown one instead. I'm also loving the fringe on this one, as it just gives a very Coachella and summery vibe to it in my opinion. I will be having more of a look around in some stores though, but it's nice to have this one in mind.

I think it's safe to say that pastels are perfect for the Spring time, and as it's still so cold knitwear is still on my wishlist. I was initially looking for a pastel jumper dress as I feel that it would be the perfect piece to transition from Winter to Spring, however no brands that I looked at were offering anything along those lines, so instead I found this Tanya Taylor Jumper! It's a little out of my price range but I am loving the pastel pink and the little hint of yellow on the collar. Simple yet so cute! I will definitely be searching for some pieces similar to this, as well as a pastel jumper dress!

Probably the least Springy item I'm lusting for this month, but I've decided that I finally need to purchase some black jeans, as surprisingly I haven't owned any for years and years. As a lover of TopShop jeans, I had to include these Black TopShop Leigh Jeans. Plus you can simply pair a printed or pastel top to give it more of a Springy vibe.

In Autumn and Winter I tend to stick to very basic block colours (and stripes), but as soon as Spring comes around the corner, I become obsessed with prints. Although florals are always high on my list at this time of year, I've been loving more tropical and abstract prints recently, and although I do really like bright colours right now, I'm also loving white. Which is why this Warehouse Top and this Mango Paisley Blouse is absolutely perfect for me. I am loving both of the patterns on these tops and love that they also incorporate a slight pop of colour, making them stand out a little more!

Something I desperately need this season is a pair of casual flats. As I'm heading over to the north-east of the USA later this Spring, I need something that will be comfortable to wear day-to-day around places like New York, as the boots which I wear on an everyday basis will simply take up too much room in my suitcase. When I was recently in Debenhams I spotted these Faith Black Flats (though they didn't have my size), and although they're not my usual style, I completely fell in love with them. The subtle snakeskin print is a great added bonus!

I also have a brand new video up! My February 2015 Favourites! Let me know what you think and remember to give it a big THUMBS UP! What have your favourites been this past month?

 
What is on your Spring wishlist this year?

Lots of Love



Share:

12 comments

  1. You can't go wrong with black skinny jeans and a nice patterned shirt!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really can't...I just need a pair in my life now haha! Thank you for reading Rachel!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. I love that black lace top, and I'm after a pair of plain black slip ons like that too, they look great with everything!

    Amanda Jayne / beauty, style & everything else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous right?! They really do, and they look sooo comfortable too <3

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. Love this blog post :) really good video aswell, ive recently bought that book and love it has so many good things in it to help you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It really does, especially for anyone who's beginning to get interested in makeup, fashion...

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  4. Great post!
    I absolutely love the black lace top looks stunning <3


    http://lilliechann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these items! I am so excited for spring/summer clothes too. Your picks are lovely :) I've now followed you on bloglovin'. Would love you to check out my blog. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the wish list, the clothing and accessories are so cute! x

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice wishlist, have been looking for shoes like that for ages!
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/spring-feels.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink jumper, would be perfect with some skinnies and converse (I am such a boy dresser haha)

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful wishlist! Love that lace top so much!

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig