Friday 6 April 2018

Lizzie Gines x Tobi Collaboration | Transitioning Into Spring


As you can most likely tell, something very, very exciting happened recently! I was contacted by the lovely people over at Tobi, an online fashion retailer based in California, in relation to a collab featuring their beautiful clothes. In fact, I've been scouring the Tobi website since circa 2013, but had yet to buy anything due to the higher shipping costs and customs fees. So on another note, I'm quite glad this collab came along, as by just quickly glancing back on their website again, I noticed that they now offer free UK shipping and have already paid VAT and duties for you... basically, they'll be no nasty customs fees waiting for you upon arrival (and I'll be buying more)!

Anyway, back to the collab!

I was given the chance to pick out a selection of clothing from their website; three which would have eventually been sent my way. Well they recently arrived and today we've got the first of three items on show.



Believe it or not, we are well and truly into Spring (although the British weather may not agree with that). As we move into those warmer, brighter days and the flowers begin to blossom, my style evolves and becomes ever so slightly more girly. However, having just left winter behind, I'm still within that phase of wearing those darker colours. Therefore it seemed only fitting to create an outfit that encompassed the two seasons into one, opting for a skirt in my favourite spring colour, white, whilst also pairing it with a darker crop top, hat and reflective silver sunglasses. I'm personally not the most body confident person, so this floaty white beaded skirt was the perfect fit for someone like myself.

Top - Garage
Skirt* - Tobi
Hat - H&M
Sunglasses - New Look
Sandals - New Look

What are your fashion essentials for transitioning into Spring?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig