Tuesday 10 April 2018

Lizzie Gines x Tobi | It's Disney Day


As I know many of you are frequent Disney World goers like myself, it seemed only fitting to include and outfit that I would deem perfect for a day at one of the Disney theme parks within this collaboration with Tobi.

I tend to head over to Florida within the early Autumn months... when the heat is still at its maximum, so comfortable and loose summer clothes are a must for me. In fact, if I had a choice I'd opt for either a comfy playsuit or floaty shorts for a day in the parks - those of you who watch my vlogs may have noticed! So when I saw these duckegg blue floral shorts on the Tobi site, I just knew I had to have them, and let's just say that I was beaming for joy when I received them; there's no doubt that these beauties will be heading over to Florida with me this year.



To complete this outfit, I kept everything else relatively simple. If I've chosen a pair of patterned bottoms, then I generally keep the top half as plain as can be (aside from the odd time I mix florals and stripes together). However, I'm sure we all have one of these in our wardrobe, so I simply grabbed a plain black cami to pair with the shorts. The shoes I also kept relatively simple and opted for my favourite black sandals.

I had to show my Disney side with my accessories though, pulling out the oh so coveted rose gold ears. I'm still so obsessed with them...
My purple reflective sunglasses are also rose gold rimmed and I decided to mix metals a little with my cream Rebecca Minkoff crossbody bag, which evidently had gold detailing on the chain.

Shorts* - Tobi
Sandals - New Look
Minnie Ears - Disney World
Sunglasses - Floozie at Debenhams

What would be your go-to Disney theme park outfit?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig