Friday 13 January 2017

ColourPop Haul + Shipping & Customs Info


ColourPop has been one of those brands that for the past year or so I've been longing to try. And towards the last half of 2016 they began shipping to the UK. Great. But I was uhming and ahhing for such a long time due to the high shipping costs and the potential of having a disgustingly large customs charge delivered through my door. 

However fast forward to a couple of days after Christmas and I just decided to go for it. I'd heard a ridiculous number of people raving of multiple products from ColourPop and after months of holding off I picked out my favourite shades and placed my order. Sign up to their newsletter too and you get $5 to spend on your first order! In total, the delivery took a total of roughly two weeks, arriving nicely packaged with plenty of padding to prevent the powder products from smashing.





I picked out a variety of Ultra Matte Lips, Ultra Satin Lips and Eyeshadows from their site, the products that I'd heard the most about and was as a result the most eager to try! For 11 items, I ended up spending £40 ($50) and unfortunately got a hefty customs charge of just over £17. I did however receive free delivery (still available of orders $50 or over) so the overall cost for the number of products I did buy was roughly £57...not terrible, although I would've obviously preferred to have been spared by customs!

In terms of the Ultra Matte Lips liquid lipsticks, I ended up sticking to a particular theme, dusky pinks and nudes! I chose Donut, Trap, Lumiere 2, Clueless, Beeper and Perky, which definitely all have their similarities (and would probably appear as the same shade to the vast majority of my family members), but in my eyes are all completely different! And can I just say how much I love the packaging of the original liquid lipsticks! For the Ultra Satin Lips I ended up picking out two shades which are in fact from the Christmas range. These two colours are Wink and Bijou, both deeper and darker berry colour than their matte alternatives!

And finally for the eyeshadows. I decided to grab three different shadows, two from the holiday range. These shades are all massively different from one another and I managed to choose some colours which do not closely match anything currently in my ever-growing collection! The shades I went for are Koosh, Tinsel and So Quiche!

If you'd like to see my first impressions of all of the products, make sure to check out my video below!


Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig