Wednesday 18 January 2017

My New Jewellery Storage


I find that jewellery is always one of those iffy things. Whilst I have a large portion of pieces stored away in jewellery boxes, for the most part I like to keep my jewellery out for me to easily see. I so easily forget to accessorise the vast majority of my outfits that having my jewellery displayed straight in front on my eyes always helps to give me that reminder that I do actually own necklaces, earrings and rings and that I can actually wear them to add just a little more p-zazz to my overall look!

And whilst many of my jewellery pieces will still be stored away from view, one particular gift that I received for Christmas will certainly help me to keep a few more items out on show, never to be forgotten about again. 


This beautiful jewellery holder now sits above a set of shelves in my room, filled with plenty of "hooks" to hang many pieces from, as well as a dish to place both rings and earrings on. A relatively simplistic, bright and girly jewellery holder topped with two beautiful gold birds, it sits perfectly in my room, adding a little more detail and in a strange way making it feel more homely. 

A product that I'd previously noticed for sale in Debenhams before Christmas (I believe for roughly £15), I'm so thankful that my mum took the hint and gifted me this lovely jewellery holder - I'm someone who will tend to drop hints as I know how stuck for ideas people can be! It will continue to go into much further use as I add more jewellery to all the hooks and fill the dish with my favourite dainty pieces. I'm unsure as to whether this particular item is still on sale, but I'd highly recommend checking out the homeware ranges in Debenhams. They have such a wide range of insanely cute products...particularly back when Christmas rolled around!

How do you choose to store your jewellery? Do you have any jewellery storage tips!

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig