Thursday 19 January 2017

Chloé Love Story Perfume Review


I will be the first person to admit it, I probably have far to many perfumes. At least more than the average person should anyway. It's not that I'm constantly spending money on fragrances, but my collection has really built up year on year and it seems as though very little of the product is ever actually used...I even upped the amount of sprits I apply on a daily basis, but no, they don't seem to go anywhere! 

Regardless, this past year or so I've become much more obsessed with high-end fragrances. Whilst I only have two full-size high-end fragrances and a couple of minis, (the vast amount of my collection being built up of fragrances from those celebrities who I used to obsess over...), I only want more! There's something special about having a high-end fragrance; the packaging is generally of a better quality and a beauty to look at, and they always make me feel more sophisticated, always beneficial for a big kid like me. And my favourite right now you make ask? Well that's the Chloé Love Story perfume!


I'm not going to get into explaining the scent. After all, I don't think I'm the only one who is absolutely useless when it comes explaining scented products. With that said, Love Story has top notes of orange blossom, heart notes of stephanotis jasmine and a base note of cedar wood. What I would describe in the best way as being a clean and fresh fragrance, this is the perfect option for those of you who enjoy those floral scents without smelling like you've just been rubbing flowers all over your body...an odd description I know! It is definitely as mentioned before a more sophisticated sense; I have those fragrances that just make me feel better about myself, make me feel more confident and this is certainly one of those.

And let's not forget about the packaging. Although relatively simple, it is most certainly a pretty bottle which is pleasing to the eye. The peachy toned ribbon adds a little bit of colour and the gold and clear bottle scream effortless classiness to me. All in all, a beautiful bright, or should I say light bottle which will sit perfectly towards the front of my fragrance collection.

The 30ml bottle that I own (a personal choice to buy the smaller bottle in hopes I'll use it all up) retails for £47, a standard price for higher-end fragrances and I can most definitely say that it's worth it! After applying this particular fragrance 12 hours before writing this current post, I can still say that it's still holding on...that's after one sprits on each wrist and two on my neck. A little really can go a long way!

What is your favourite high-end fragrance?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig