Tuesday 17 January 2017

Alex & Ani Bracelet | Believe In Every Wish


For years I'd been lusting after an Alex + Ani bracelet. After hearing Anna Saccone raving about her bracelet which she bought from the brand roughly two years ago, I'd been ever so tempted to buy one, but held off for some time. That is until I went to Disney World last year. 

The great thing about the Alex + Ani Disney bracelets is not only that the choices of Disney characters and quotes are endless, but that they are also 100% authentic to the Disney parks. Therefore I wanted to hold off until the next time I did end up heading to Disney, so I could have a piece of jewellery that was that little bit more special to me, with Disney being a massive part of my childhood and even my life now. And the great thing is that whilst they don't scream "DISNEY", they're a lovely, simplistic accessory to add to any outfit to give just that little bit more detail.


The bracelet that I decided to purchase in this case is the Cinderella silhouette with the quote "believe in every wish" which was priced at $44.95. A silver bracelet with a blue background on the charm, this was an odd choice for me as I tend to opt for gold jewellery. However, I found that the gold bracelets were far too yellow toned for my likening, so decided to switch it up with a bit of silver in my jewellery collection! I opted for the Cinderella bracelet for a couple of reasons; Cinderella was my absolute favourite princess growing up - I think I resonated a lot with her as I had super blonde hair as a child and wanted to be just like her, but I also loved that the shade of blue compliments my skin tone perfectly. I was uhming and ahhing between Cinderella and Ariel, but found that Cinderella just suited me more as a individual!

And I've now also decided that every time I head to Disney I would like to pick up a new Alex + Ani bracelet. Therefore I can have a bracelet to in a sense symbolise each trip, as well as hopefully an Alex + Ani collection to die for! Who knows, the Ariel one might be the next purchase on my trip this year! We'll see!

Do you have any Alex + Ani jewellery? Which Disney character would you love on a bracelet?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig