Monday 8 December 2014

25 Under £25 // Christmas Gift Guide For Her

If you're anything like me, it's highly likely that you have done very little of your Christmas shopping. I personally find it very hard shopping for some people's Christmas presents, but I do find these gift guides here in the blogging world extremely helpful. So I decided to create my own little gift guide series for any of you still looking for those perfect gifts, even though I'm possibly the last person to do so!
 
I will be posting a gift guide for guys and a luxury gift guide too, however today's post is all about gifts for girls; containing 25 products under £25! So if you're still searching for that perfect gift for your mum, sister, aunt, gran, friend or partner, then you better continue reading!
 


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25

Prices within this gift guide start at £3.99, meaning there's something for even the cheapest budget out there! Also I created this list with the intention of making something that not only appeals to the typical beauty/fashion lover, but also for those who may not have such an interest in these particular things. In my opinion, it's easy to buy for beauty lovers (people who are similar to myself), but it's a lot harder to buy for girls who aren't...so hopefully these ideas will help if you're struggling with finding gifts for anyone!

Some of my personal favourites within this guide are the BaByliss curlers, Makeup Revolution palette and Stila In The Light palette...all of which have now made their way onto my wishlist! However I could see myself purchasing the majority of these items and I think that there's at least one product here for every single girl out there...I mean, who doesn't like chocolates and a pair of fluffy socks!

I hope that you found this gift guide helpful in some way!
What was your favourite item within this guide?

Lots of Love

 
Share:

27 comments

  1. love the eyeshadow :)

    xxx

    anna from stylelovely.com/mimundonormal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes, the palette looks so gorgeous!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. This has actually helped me pick a few things i want for Christmas haha! Love this post xx
    Love Vicki <3 victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it helped you out, haha! There really is some great products here!
      Happy you enjoyed it!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. Love the Bright Ideas notebook and pen set but everything you've picked out is lovely :) xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute little set...perfect for bloggers too!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  4. This is a great wish list! Some really good ideas, and you can't beat the price. Lovely blog post, x

    Becky, x // undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found it useful! Definitely can't go wrong for under £25! There's actually some really good bargains out there :D

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  5. I love these gift guides as well, cos I literally do not know what to get anyone! Beauty sets are such lovely and fail-proof gifts aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely difficult to get some people gifts! Totally agree, you can usually find some beauty set that will be a great gift for anyone!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  6. I totally agree that there's something on here for everyone! I'm especially loving those fuzzy socks and mug set :) I'm your newest follower!

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's what I was trying to get out of this so I'm very glad that you agree! They're so cute aren't they!
      Thank you, it really means a lot to me :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  7. The Yankee Candle gift set is such a lovely idea, and great value!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a fool proof gift really! Couldn't agree more, such great value!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  8. This is so helpful! I especially love the yankee candles :)

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found it useful! I don't think anyone can say no to a Yankee candle haha!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  9. Oh God, I love everything!! I think I'd love to get all of these, but mainly the Yankee candles, the Cath Kidston mugs and I also love Wittard's white hot chocolates, so that set would be another one I'd be more than happy with. :)

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked everything! That hot chocolate set does look yummy to be fair :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  10. The body shop stuff is literally my go-to for xmas gifts! Don't know what to get them? Go with The Body Shop. :)
    I do love the gifts you have chosen and feel that although inexpensive, they're a lovely gift for a wide range of people!
    Thanks and happy holidays! <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 
    also on BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely fool-proof gifts, there's always something that someone will like in The Body Shop!
      That's definitely what I was trying to achieve with this post, so I'm very glad that you think that :D

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  11. Such a great gift list I would be over the moon to receive any of these gifts!!! I hope you have a lovely Christmas :) xx

    www.lulabelloves.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Me too, these gifts would be incredible to receive!
      You too lovely, Merry Christmas!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  12. I love the look of that photo frame.. it's stunning! xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look quite gorgeous! Definitely a nice little gift!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  13. These are all great presents! Ahh i would love them all!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so! Me too! I would definitely be happy to receive just one of them :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  14. Ahh thank you, glad you enjoyed!
    Aww this comment means so much to me, thank you very much for the support!

    Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig