Friday 5 December 2014

#Nextmas Wishlist


As I'm a member of the Next Blogger Network, I was recently sent an email from them regarding their new competition, the #Nextmas Wishlist. Basically, what we needed to do was create a wishlist containing a maximum of 10 Next products, with the 5 best entries winning one of the items within their wishlist, picked at random. As I'm a huge lover of Next products (specifically their clothing), and because they have some amazing stuff out right now, I jumped at the chance to enter this competition!

I have however done this a little differently to everyone else. Instead of just creating a random wishlist from products on their site, I decided to create a wishlist made up of two outfits (night and day) that I would wear during the Winter months!

1. Swing Dress - £35
8. Block Heel Boots - £90

The night outfit is definitely something that I could see myself wearing on New Year's Eve. As I don't really like wearing bodycon dress, I particularly like how flowy the dress itself is! I also really like the cutout on this dress. Sometimes I feel that cutouts can look a bit cheap, but in my opinion this one still keeps the dress looking classy!
As I'm a big fan of leopard print, this clutch was a must for me to put in this wishlist. I love how large it is...perfect for all the essentials! I then paired it with a lovely pair of maroon heels. As I'm relatively tall, right now I don't particularly like wearing massive heels all the time, so these heels look like a perfect height for me! I've also been loving simple court shoes lately (but don't have any, oops), so these have been on my wishlist for a while! Plus Next heels are so comfy! And then as I'm a massive fan of gold jewellery, I decided to add this gorgeous gold cuff, just to spice the look up a bit more! All in all I  love how classy, yet simple this outfit is and think that these colours compliment each other really well!

This daytime outfit represents something that I would typically wear on a day-to-day basis. I love wearing comfy, oversized chunky jumpers with a pair of skinny jeans, so these two items made it onto my wishlist straight away! The colour of the jumper is one of my favourites and compliments the jeans perfectly, and the braided detail on it is gorgeous too.
Probably my favourite item in this entire wishlist - the boots! I'm a massive fan of Boots and wear them on pretty much a daily basis, especially at this time of year! I love the textured, almost snakeskin detail on these boots, as they just make them a little different from other boots out there, as well as the cute little buckles for extra detail. Also, the small heels are just perfect for me! I then found this beautiful shiny, grey snakeskin effect bag, which I just couldn't resist! I love it's simplicity, yet in my opinion it would add a cute detail to any outfit! Definitely one of my favourite bags I've seen recently!

What's your favourite thing from Next right now?
What's on your Christmas wishlist? 

Lots of Love
Share:

14 comments

  1. Love that cuff! Nice wishlist :)

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful! Glad you liked it!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. The black dress and the boots are my favourite out of the bunch. I never think of looking into Next for clothes but will pop in there soon x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boots are definitely one of my faves! I'd definitely pop in soon, they have some gorgeous stuff!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. The black boots are just gorgeous - they'd look fab both for everyday and for something a bit smarter :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine || GIVEAWAY!: Urban Decay/Nars/Charlotte Tilbury/Too Faced

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are...one of my favourites! Totally agree, could dress they up or down.

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  4. Great post! I am in LOVE with that swing dress, I really would love to wear that this season!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute isn't it! Perfect for this time of year!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely wishlist! The swing dress has to be my favorite.

    www.beautyandwhit.com
    Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like it! Definitely seems to be a favourite for a lot of people :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. They're absolutely gorgeous, right?! I'm so obsessed with them!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  7. I loved everything you picked out! I would love to open any of these things on Christmas day haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so! Would definitely be happy to receive any of these on Christmas :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig