Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas Favourites / The 12 Days of Blogmas #9

As I've had a pretty busy weekend and had very little time to blog, I'm afraid that today's post is a relatively short and quick one. I know that this isn't up to scratch with the rest of my posts but I couldn't miss out on a single day of Blogmas...I promise that the last three days will be to a much higher standard! Anyway, I thought that a good little idea would be to discuss some of my personal favourite Christmas themed things. So here goes!

 
Movies
If you read my recent Christmas tag, you would've seen that I'd listed The Holiday, Elf and The Grinch, as some of my favourite Christmas films. However I also love watching both The Wizard Of Oz and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang around this time of year, as although they're not necessarily Christmas films, I find that they both only tend to be on television around this time of year.
 
Songs
I'm possibly the biggest lover of Christmas songs. I'm definitely one of those annoying people who will randomly start singing Christmas songs in May...but it keeps me happy! Some of my favourites include All I Want For Christmas, Last Christmas and All I Want For Christmas, however I will sing practically all of them at the top of my lungs!
 
Food
When it comes to Christmas dinner, I'm definitely a fan of all the unhealthy items! I'm obsessed with pigs in blankets, stuffing and sausage meat, so I make sure to top those up on my plate at Christmas! I'm not a fan of Christmas pudding, but I love a lot of the desserts that my family have on the day...basically anything with chocolate...
 
Traditions
Year on year, each Christmas in my family tends to differ. But one particular thing that I really enjoy every year is when me and my family pull out all the fun games. We always pull out games like Pass The Bomb and Bop It, which I probably find even more enjoyable as I tend to win quite often haha!

As this post just wasn't up to scratch, here are the links to the rest of my 12 Days of Blogmas posts if you fancy a read:-
1 - The Christmas Tag
2 - Men's Gift Guide
3 - The Perfect Christmas Lip
4 - My Christmas Wishlist
5 - Winter Beauty Essentials
6 - It's A Fur Thing
7 - Christmas Makeup
 8 - Classic Winter Style

What are some of your Christmas favourites?

Lots of Love


Share:

4 comments

  1. Elf is my favourite christmas film too- so great! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems to be a popular choice...just one of those classic Christmas films! Love!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. Your tree looks great :)!! I'm also a pigs in blankets fan!!

    Emma xx

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love decorating the tree! Yay, I don't blame you, best thing on Christmas Dinner!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig