Tuesday 16 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist / The 12 Days of Blogmas #4


Like most bloggers out there, I probably always have some sort of wishlist on the go. But as the festive season is upon us, I decided to create this wishlist to show you what I've been lusting over and would love to see under the tree this year.
But first of all, I would just like to say that I know that I will not be receiving all of these gifts and that I'll be very lucky to receive even one of them. I'm extremely thankful for any gifts that I do receive and this list is just a little guide (and if I really do want something, I'll just have to save up some money after Christmas).

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
 
As you can probably tell, eyeshadow palettes definitely topped my wishlist this year. After seeing a lot of blog posts about all three of these palettes (Urban Decay, Stila & Bobbi Brown), I knew that at some point or another, I need these in my life! Although everyone and their dogs seem to own it, I haven't yet managed to get my claws on the Naked 3 palette and as I love my Naked 2, I knew that I'd definitely love this! Also, after swatching it in store, I'd really love to get the Stila In The Light palette. The shadows seem so pigmented and creamy...and it's the cheapest of all the palettes I've listed! And then the Bobbi Brown palette. What can I say? Honestly just look at the shades. I'm absolutely obsessed with shimmery eyeshadows and unlike some other palette, could see myself using every single shade! This palette is quite expensive though so I'll probably have to save up for it afterwards!
I also found these gorgeous Zoeva brushes after hearing Zoella rave about some of her Zoeva brushes. Currently I'm using my Urban Decay eyeshadow brush that I received in my Naked 2 palette to death, so some new brushes would be lovely!
 
I also listed a variety of fashion items too. First of all, I don't really have just a simple black clutch that I can take with me on nights out, so I feel that this is an essential for me right now. I also chose this gorgeous navy coat (which is actually on sale at the moment). I love the oversized, cocoon coats that are in right now and this one is just so flattering. However, I'm aware that I will be receiving another coat for Christmas so this one's out of the window. You'll have to check back after Christmas to see which one I got! I also picked this lovely set of rings from New Look. Now, I'm aware that these won't be to everyone's taste, but I'm a massive fan of rings and love to have a large selection to choose from. I love the uniqueness of these and can 100% see myself wearing these on a regular basis. As well as these, I also put some black socks...yes...socks. I feel like all my black socks are going missing right now and I desperately need them for work. I thought these were cute, as they have this cute little frill. But if I don't receive any, they're not exactly expensive!
 
And then for the last two items. Currently I'm trying to make my room feel a bit more homely and more "my age". Personally I feel as though the wallpaper that I picked out 10 years ago and duvet sets that I currently use make my room feel like, well...a 10-year-olds room...okay, maybe a 13-year-olds room :/ So as I can't change the wallpaper in my room, I feel as though a great way to change this would to first of all, change the duvets. I found this set which I think would look lovely in my room...better than the pink ones I have now anyway! I also want to get some pictures that I can put on my walls and although these aren't necessarily the ones that I want, it just gives an idea of something that I'd like in there. I'd love to get a large image of somewhere that I've been in the USA to bring back the great memories!
 
What's on your wishlist this Christmas?
Would you like to see any of these under your tree?
 
Lots of Love

Share:

9 comments

  1. Omg I can totally agree with your wishlist haha, cute and gorgeous stuff :) Eyeshadow palettes yeay!

    I got ugly blue wallpapers on my walls and painted them white by myself (actually with bf). If you have too many items, try to hide them or something like that. A full room looks always like a teenie/child room, or almost.

    http://marygolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't ever have enough eyeshadow palettes!
      Good point, my room definitely is quite cluttered right now, I think I'll have to have a big sort out over Christmas! I'd definitely struggle to paint over my walls :/

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. I have a little obsession with eyeshadow palettes too! I really want one of the Naked palettes but I cannot choose which one (and I really shouldn't get all four!). That coat is gorgeous too - I really want a navy peacoat this year!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just too good to resist! I currently have the Naked 2 and would 100% recommend it, all of the shades are so wearable! It's beautiful and such a bargain right now :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. I love the shades on that Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette - they look gorgeous.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more, such a stunning palette! Will definitely need to be my first Bobbi Brown purchase!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  4. i literally want it all! x
    http://chanbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such amazing stuff here, obviously couldn't agree more! Thanks for reading!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  5. Ahh thanks and thank you for reading!
    Glad you like it :)

    Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig