Thursday 18 December 2014

It's A Fur Thing / The 12 Days of Blogmas #6

 
I can't quite believe I'm halfway through my 12 Days of Blogmas, meaning it's only a week until Christmas...WHAT?! This year in my opinion has just flown by. Anyone else agree? Anyway, getting on to the point of this post; today I decided to show you one of my favourite outfits that I'm wearing consistently during this colder weather. I've definitely been loving some more classic and simple outfits recently, and I think this particular one reflects my personal style right now perfectly!



 
Coat - New Look
Faux Fur Stole - TopShop
Jeans - New Look
Boots - New Look
Striped Jumper - NEXT
 
If you've been reading my blog recently, you may have seen that I recently received this dusty pink coat for my birthday. I can honestly say that I haven't put it down very often. I love the colour of this coat (although I can't wear it with light bottoms) and the fuzzy texture is something that I've never quite seen in any other coat, making it look so much more unique! I'm also obsessed with these oversized cocoon styled coats! My faux fur stole, which I received for my birthday as well, also goes incredibly with my coat! I personally love how these two completely different textures and colours look with one another - I think the stole also makes my outfit a little fancier! My stole also fits that shape of my coat to a tee, sitting perfectly on top of it. Plus it's super, super soft!!
 
And then, because I wear skinny jeans pretty much everyday, I paired these with a pair of simple blue high-waisted ones from New Look, but obviously you could buy these anywhere! Just be aware that these specific jeans are actually meant to be ankle grazers - obviously not the case as they're pretty much a perfect length for me at 5'8! 
Also, because it's quite hard to wear a lot of colours with my dusty pink coat, I decided to keep it simple and wear a black and white striped, slightly speckled jumper from NEXT. It's super comfy and also adds another texture/pattern to the outfit, with it still looking simple and classic.
Finally, as I live in boots throughout the year so I decided to finish this outfit with my black Chelsea boots from New Look, which also have a faint snakeskin pattern to them. They're super comfortable and were also quite cheap in terms of boots!
 
Also don't forget to enter my beauty giveaway before the New Year! ENTER HERE!
What have you been wearing this Winter?
 
Lots of Love
 

Share:

12 comments

  1. That is so pretty! River Island also have some amazing jackets/coats with fur attached atm. SUch a great look

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I'll have to have a look! Can't resist a good faux fur coat at the moment :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. Your coat is gorgeous, it suits you so much! & I love how you've teamed it with the stole :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you think so :) They definitely go perfectly together - it pretty much goes well with most jackets!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful winter look! Your hair is simply gorgeous too!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww thanks, love to hear that :D

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  4. That coat is so cute on you, such a lovely Winter outfit! I can't believe it's only a week until Christmas either! x

    Angela // The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad you like it! It's absolutely crazy to think it's sooo close!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous! I love the combo of the coat and the fur! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Glad you like it - they suit each other perfectly :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Ah thanks :) It really is gorgeous!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig