Monday 29 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014

 
I'm certainly one of the nosiest people around, and love reading these 'What I Got For Christmas' posts. I know some people don't particularly like these, but as I love reading them and seeing what others got, I figured that I would do the same too. This isn't everything that I received, but I decided that you'll soon see the couple of fashion items in new OOTD's and I didn't really feel the need to show DVD's, as I want to stick mainly to the beauty/fashion theme of my blog. I don't think it's necessary to show gift cards either. Also just to put it out there, I am extremely thankful for everything that I received and am in no way, shape or form bragging about these gifts.





As you can see, I received some pretty incredible gifts, especially in the beauty department. Two things I was definitely not expecting were the cream eyeshadow and lipstick from Dior. I've never owned any Dior products in my life so I was super excited when I saw the cute little Dior bag. The shadow is in a lovely champagne gold colour, whilst the lipstick is actually two colours, half red, half pink. I will certainly be writing reviews on both of these products in the near future! I was also very excited to get the Naked 3 palette. My mum knew just how much I love my Naked 2 palette, so surprised me on Christmas day with this one...I'm in love all over again! I also received some other great drugstore beauty products as you can see. I'm very excited to try my eyelash curlers however, as believe it or not, I've never used eyelash curlers in my entire life and have been lusting after some for a while!
 
Then I also got some other great beauty and bath products. Everyone and their dog seems to have tried Zoella Beauty, but I was certainly surprised to open the fizz bar and makeup bag, as I've yet to try any of the range, and didn't think my mum was paying that much attention when I was looking at the products well over a month ago...she did good! I also received a fair few beauty goodies from Next, which I'm very excited to try, including a manicure set, perfume and body/bath creams.
 
Socks were also high on my Christmas wishlist. I'd been wanting some black socks for work, as I keep seeming to lose them, and was happy to receive them (although their in the wash right now). But I also received a couple other pairs of socks, including these fluffy striped ones, which also come with a hot water bottle, and my favourites, the doughnut socks! I also received this cute Malibu gift which comes with a glass, mini Malibu bottle and some Thornton's chocolates. I personally don't like much in the way of alcohol, however Malibu is definitely something that I will drink!
 
Finally, I received some lovely fashion bits and bobs. As mentioned previously, I did receive a couple of other fashion bits, but I will certainly be showing them in OOTD's very, very soon! It doesn't photograph well here, but I was lucky enough to get this gorgeous black floppy(ish) hat. It fits my massive head perfectly and makes any outfit look a little more stylist. In love. I was also gifted a beautiful gold cat fact necklace and a long jewelled silver ring, which I will definitely be wearing a lot!
 
If you want to win one of the Zoella fizz bars, there's only two days left to enter my giveaway!
ENTER HERE!
 
What did you get for Christmas this year?
 
Lots of Love
 


Share:

19 comments

  1. OMG!! Love everything, suck a lucky girl and really like the socks, so cute :') I actually just reviewed the naked 3 palette the other day and cant live without it! Beautiful shades x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did receive some lovely things! Couldn't agree with you more, the socks are adorable, especially the doughnuts :) Oooh, will head over now for a little read :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. Really lovely gifts!! Would definitely love to see how you style the floppy hat, I love hats! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I'll definitely be doing some OOTD's/outfit ideas featuring this hat (and some other ones I have), so keep your eyes peeled for that in the future :D

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely presents, you lucky thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, I really did get some great things! So thankful for everything :)
      Thanks for reading!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  4. So many pretty gifts, really like the hat!

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's gorgeous, wasn't sure if it pictured very well though! Look out for some future posts with this hat too!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  5. So many lovely presents and very jealous of the Naked 3 palette!


    Rachel Coco xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Rachel! It's gorgeous, need to use it a bit more though to get a proper feel for it :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  6. So jealous of the Naked 3 palette - and love the cute little Malibu set! Fab presents x

    Beth // Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours are really gorgeous, need to start using it a bit now :) It's so cute isn't it?!
      Thanks, so appreciative of everything!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely presents! It's definitely not Christmas without socks hehe xx

    http://emberst0rm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it definitely isn't! Thanks for reading hun :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  8. Some great gifts! I love Just Pink! Such a great scent, especially for the value! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did get some incredible things! It definitely is a gorgeous scent!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  9. Looks like you got a lovely selection of things!

    Happy New Year :)

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I really did, so thankful!
      Thank you for reading too :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  10. Oh I really did! So thankful!
    Thanks for reading hun :)

    Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig