Saturday 20 December 2014

Classic Winter Style / The 12 Days of Blogmas #8


I'm afraid that today is yet another outfit post. I'm aware that I posted one only two days ago, but yesterday I went out to celebrate my nan's birthday, and although my outfit was relatively simple, I thought it was super cute and needed to be blogged about. So here it is!




 
Jumper - H&M
Necklace - Forever 21
Jeans - Forever 21
Boots - Fashion Union 
 
Similar to all of my recent outfit posts, I'm once again wearing skinny jeans...I might as well just call all of these posts "how I style skinny jeans", as that's basically all I wear during these cooler months. But skinny jeans go with pretty much everything and once I find the perfect pair, it's quite hard to get me out of them. This pair of jeans that I'm wearing are probably the only jeans I wear repeatedly that aren't super high waisted, and from looking at these pictures I actually think they might be the most flattering. I love the wash of these jeans, and they're also super comfy!
 
I then paired it with this black and white colour blocked jumper that I bought from H&M last year. As it's a little oversized, this jumper falls absolutely perfectly. Today I decided to tuck the front of it into my jeans as I'm obsessed with how that looks, be it with a shirt or jumper. Then to spice up the look a bit more, I decided to roll up the sleeves of my jumper; something I've been doing a lot more frequently. I feel that simply by doing this with any outfit makes it look a lot more effortless and put together...anyone else agree? 
 
I also wore one of my favourite gold statement necklaces, which I purchased whilst on holiday this year. I'm definitely gold over silver when it comes to jewellery, so when I saw this necklace and the gorgeous detail on it, I knew that I had to buy it straight away! As this is quite a statement piece, I chose not to wear anymore jewellery, so to keep the outfit still quite simple.
 
Finally, I finished off my look with these beautiful tan heeled boots from Fashion Union; I can remember getting a super awesome deal on them! It's not the clearest in the images, but two of the greatest things about these boots is definitely all of the studded detail on the back and the little tassels on the zips...super adorable! These boots also come with a pretty high heel, somewhere between 4 to 5 inches. But because the heel is so chunky, they're actually pretty easy to walk in! Bonus!
 
Remember to enter my first ever giveaway HERE! Less than 2 weeks left!
 
What have been your favourite things to wear this Winter?
 
Lots of Love
 
Share:

16 comments

  1. Love your top and necklace! They both go extremely well together!! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These jeans look so nice! I'm a total jeans junkie and rarely wear anything else so may have to make a cheeky purchase of these in the new year :) I also love that necklace!

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, you're not the only one...I wouldn't blame you! They're so comfy too :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. Adore the necklace! Such a cute look and blog! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up- Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. They're gorgeous, although I do need to wear them in a little more haha!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  5. I live in skinny jeans in the winter as well! It's too cold to wear anything else! I love your jumper and boots! x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one, would have to agree with you there!
      Thank you :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  6. I absolutely adore that necklace!! Just followed your blog :) xx

    http://sixdegreesofshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I really appreciate that! It's gorgeous, right?!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  7. Such a cute necklace! Love it!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be a favourite of everyone's! Must've been a good choice haha!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  8. Great outfit! I love that sweater and the necklace is amazing <3

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Glad you like it...so comfy too :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig