Friday 28 November 2014

A Coat Obsession

I don't know about you, but over these past few months I've had an unhealthy obsession with coats. I've never usually been one to obsess over coats, but this season they seem to have been such a big fashion trend, with new styles of coats entering stores. Coats seem to be the only thing I think about purchasing recently.
 
I scoured both ASOS and Topshop and these were some of my favourites on both sites! Personally I'm a lover of long, oversized, classic coats, which I think you'll be able to tell by from picks.
 

 
3. Monki Collarless Coat - £70.00
4. New Look Duster Coat - £34.99
 
In the past I've generally bought very neutral coloured coats; browns, blacks and navy's, however although I still love those neutral colours, I've definitely been a lot more adventurous, venturing out to some more colourful ones. Some of my favourites here include the ASOS, Monki and Topshop tailored coats, as I just feel they all emit a very classic look, but I'm also loving the patterned Topshop coat, as it's something a little different and out of my comfort zone!
If only coats were a little cheaper, so I could purchase all of these!
 
What have you been obsessing over recently?
Which of these coats was your favourite?
 
Also keep your eyes peeled for a giveaway coming up very very soon! I'm extremely excited to share it with everyone!
 
Lots of Love
 

Share:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous! One of my favourites too!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. Im going through the obsession too!x

    http://styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not the only one then haha! Can't resist a good'ol coat!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig