Friday 14 November 2014

FashionFriday #1 // That Cool Autumn Breeze

 
Happy Friday everyone! I've decided to add a new fashion segment to my blog called FashionFriday, where I'll be posting a new OOTD every Friday. I would love to hear your thoughts about this and any particular outfits that you would be interested in seeing in the future.
 
For today, my outfit is pretty casual (and affordable!) This is something that I would commonly wear on a cool Autumn day, which will probably become more unlikely as it seems to be getting much colder here in England, but for the time being, I may be able to occasionally pull this off!


 

As you can probably tell, I don't incorporate a lot of colour into my Autumn wardrobe; I tend to stick to black, khaki, maroon and burgundy (plus the variety of jeans that I wear on a daily basis), because I just think these colours are so autumnal. However, I have added a splash of grey.
Very daring...I know.
 
For the outfit, I paired some mid-wash skinny blue jeans with a plain loose grey t-shirt. I then picked out my favourite gold statement necklace and a pair of black snakeskin-effect Chelsea boots (which I bought only three days ago). I'm also a big fan of tribal print, so when I found this oversized cardigan, I knew that I needed to have it and it just completes my outfit perfectly...plus it's so snug! I then finished my look with a simple maroon lip.
 
Cardigan - Primark
Top - Forever 21
Jeans - Forever 21
Boots - New Look
Necklace - Forever 21
Lips - Revlon Matte Balm (Sultry)
 
What have you been wearing this Autumn?
What do you think of the new FashionFriday segment?
 
Lots of Love

Share:

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it!? So soft too!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. Perfect outfit!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I love the cardigan! I could totally see me wearing something like this, it's perfect for autumn :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's gorgeous, perfect for this time of year!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig