Wednesday 4 January 2017

Zoella Beauty Must-Haves


There's no denying that since the release of Zoella Beauty back in 2014, I have been a massive fan. Whilst I've yet to try everything from all the ranges, I've definitely discovered some real keepers which I plan on buying over and over again; in fact, in some cases I have! From fragrances, to makeup bags to bath and body products, there is certainly something for every subscriber of Zoella and beauty lover out there - even if you're not a massive fan of Zoella, I'm sure there are many products that would take your fancy. And whilst I have never been disappointed with any products from the masses of ranges now available, I've somehow managed to whittle it down to my absolute favourite five!



Fragrances
I'm guilty of owning far too many fragrances...what girl isn't?! And whilst I have some costly high-end and celebrity fragrances in my collection, it's always nice to try out some cheaper alternatives. And at £8 I can truly say that the Zoella Beauty fragrances are quite simply a gem. Whilst I find that the staying power doesn't quite match my Chloe or YSL alternatives (it is a body mist after all), the scent lingers around for quite a decent amount of time; roughly five to six hours in my experience. Personally though I don't mind topping up throughout the day (that's what I keep my Zoella Beauty solid fragrance for). 

As explaining scents to you will get us absolutely nowhere, my advice to you would be to head into Superdrug and have a sniff of the fragrances to find your favourite. Out of the two I own, the Blissful Mistful takes the top spot. I find that the Sweet Inspirations fragrance, as suggested by the name is far too sweet, and although sometimes I do opt for a sweeter scent, the vast majority of the time I choose not to. Also if I hadn't already owned these two fragrances, I most definitely would have considered purchasing the four mini fragrance set, which at £16 seems like a steal!

Scrubbing Me Softly Body Scrub
I feel as though I shouldn't be telling you quite how good this body scrub is, because by the looks of it they have now completely discontinued it! Whilst I think we all knew that the beloved Tutti Fruiti collection would be coming to an end at some point last year, many of their products have now certainly made their way out...forever! I have however seen a couple of products including the shower gel and lip balm still on sale! Anyway, as soon as I heard that this range was to be discontinued, I knew that I needed more of the body scrub in my life. It is my absolute favourite product from all of the ranges and knowing that I can never get my hands on it again is quite annoying; basically why I stocked up and bought three of these in one go last year! Oops! It's not just the gorgeous summery scent that has me all hyped up on the body scrub, but it leaves my skin feeling so fresh, clean and soft! What more could you want!

Fizz Bars
Whilst I rarely have baths nowadays, on the odd occasion that I choose to, I always opt to use a Zoella fizz bar. I've only used a lush bath bomb once, and whilst I loved it I couldn't quite justify spending that amount of money on a product which could be used just once! The Zoella Fizz Bars, whilst not as impressive as a lush bath bomb when placed in the bath, are roughly the same price and last me four baths per bar. They also leave a nice but not overly powering scent lingering in the bath which evidently transfers onto my skin. The Fizz Bar from the original collection is also highly ranked in my opinion, having finished a couple of bars beforehand.

Bath Latte
I cannot rave about this product enough. Whilst it wasn't necessarily the item that I was the most excited about when the Sweet Inspirations release rolled around, it most definitely made the biggest impact, becoming my all-time favourite from the range. Acting as both a bath and shower milk, it is the perfect product for absolutely everyone. As someone who generally takes showers, I've yet to actually use the Bath Latte in the Bath, however I have heard incredible things from other bloggers. In my case, I instead use it as a body wash and cannot tell you how incredibly soft this makes my skin feel...just think of baby's bottom! So highly recommended if one, you love the smell of vanilla, and two, if you want incredibly soft skin! In fact I've completely finished mine, so a trip to Superdrug is needed!

Makeup Bags
I seem to be a makeup bag hoarder. There's honestly no reason that I need anymore in my life, but almost every time a new bag is released from Zoella Beauty I'm very easily tempted. To be fair, I've actually managed to hold off in a few instances! In my case, I currently own the navy collar bag, teal eyes bag and white candy clutch bag; all different sizes which allows me to justify buying more...different sizes means different purposes, obviously?! But if you are yet to own a Zoella Beauty makeup bag, take a look at the different ones on sale! I can definitely vouch for the high quality of them!

Have you tried much from Zoella Beauty? What are your favourites?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig