Friday 6 January 2017

Mini Stationary Haul


It's odd. I'm not usually the type of person to go out and buy masses of stationary, but recently it seems as though that's all I want to do. I say masses, but I did manage to restrain myself! Whilst half of the reason I've become obsessed with stationary is due to the fact that I think it looks incredibly pretty in blog photos, bringing a bit more detail and making them appear a little more interesting, I've also had this odd yearning to become more organised, make more lists, write more things down...you get the point. And out of all places to look, I ended up finding some absolute gems in Wilkinsons.

Generally a store that I overlook, specifically because of its out-of-the-way location in my hometown, Wilkinsons actually stock some pretty incredible stationary pieces at very affordable prices and I'll definitely be heading back in the future to see what new items they have. In fact, my little haul here ended up costing me the mere fortune of £5! So where to start?!

The most costly of the bunch ended up being the copper paperclips - lets not forget that adorable bunny on the lid too! I always find myself having those moments when the one thing that I desperately need is a paperclip and there's not one to be found in sight. Now I don't need to worry about that! Plus its copper, and who doesn't love a good bit of copper!

The remaining three items that I picked up were £1 each! I love the set of pencils as they're a little bit different from your average HB ones - the patterns are just too cute in my eyes! The A5 notebook is also adorable - nice, bright and perfectly compact to take with me wherever I go! And finally the to-do list and notes set was an absolute steal in my eyes! I've been looking for something like this for a while in order to plan my blog post ideas for the month and this just honestly works perfectly.  

Have you checked out the stationary in Wilkinsons? Where would you typically buy yours from?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig