Monday 24 August 2015

High End Beauty Wishlist!

Now there's no denying that my makeup collection has grown quite considerably over these last couple of years, but there's one thing that's really missing from my collection, and that's high end makeup! I do own pieces here and there, especially as I'm a big fan of brands like Urban Decay and Too Faced but overall I really haven't tried that much in terms of high end. It's not necessarily a bad thing; I think a lot of drugstore products can do what high end products do (or even better at times) at just a fraction of the price. But there's just something special about having these high end products in your collection and I've now decided that I need to start trying more out!
 
So I've compiled a little wishlist with the top products that I would really love to try!
 

1 / Nars Blush in Orgasm
Everyone raves about this blush and that's honestly one of the only reasons that I want to try it! I've never heard one person say a bad word about it, and if you can get past the somewhat peculiar name it seems like a good investment. I'm pretty much open to trying all sorts of shades when it comes to blushers but I like that this particular shade appears to be a nice muted pink - perfect for everyday wear! Plus this colours seems to look the best on my skin tone!
 
2 / YSL Kiss & Blush in 3
I first heard about this product on Lucy & Lydia's YouTube channel...Lydia couldn't stop talking about it at one point, and the very first time I saw it I knew I had to have it! This is one of those two-in-one products, hence the name Kiss & Blush, but I honestly think I would just stick to using this as a gloss - although it never hurts to try it either way. I currently own one of YSL's lipsticks and whilst I love it, the bright pink colour isn't perfect for everyday wear so I love that this is a much more natural, neutral colour. Also YSL lip products always have the best packaging - I find myself just staring at my lipstick on a regular basis...
 
3 / Zoeva Rose Gold Eyeshadow Brush Set
I don't know if Zoeva is considered a high end makeup brand but I decided to include it anyway; after all, this set costs over £50! It was a little while ago I started seeing both bloggers and vloggers talking about this amazing brush set and I don't know why I have yet to pick it up! First of all these look like the prettiest brushes in the world, second of all I've heard they're such fantastic quality and third of all the set comes with literally every single eye brush you could possibly need...EVER! I just really want that fluffy crease brush...and the pouch, haha!
 
4 / Tartelette Eyeshadow Palette
Confession time...I've never tried a single product from Tarte...
It's a brand that I've always wanted to try and have been intrigued by but I always seem to forget about it, especially since I have no Tarte stand anywhere near me, literally! I saw this palette maybe a month or two ago and fell in love with it. Personally I'm very unadventurous when it comes to eyeshadows, as I tend to stick with all the neutral shades, generally browns, so the shades in this palette would be simply perfection for me. Also I just really need to start trying some Tarte products in general!
 
5 / Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation
If you've been reading my blog for quite a while now you may have seen a similar post to this over a year ago. Well this product was included. And I'm yet to pick it up yet. The reason that I really want to try this particular foundation is for a couple of reasons. First of all, I have dry skin and I've heard that this product is great for drier skin. It also is said to be very high coverage and although I don't like to wear a super high coverage foundation daily, I do have very temperamental skin and that extra coverage could be useful for those problematic days. Also it comes in a squeezy tube which makes the products super easy to get out!
I would love to try Nars Sheer Glow foundation but I personally hate foundations that don't come with a pump or in a squeezy tube, as I feel that you end up wasting so much product. I just can't comprehend spending that much money on a product like that where I feel that there'll be so much wastage, regardless of whether I like the actually product or not!
 
Have you tried any of these products before?
What's on your high end wish list?
 
Lots of Love

Share:

1 comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig