Monday 2 February 2015

My Coat Collection

As Winter is drawing to end (even though it's still freezing here in the UK), I thought now would be the perfect time to show you one of my biggest obsessions this season...COATS! I have created a video on my YouTube channel to show you each of my coats, but I also thought it would be a great idea to write a little blog post to tell you about each and every coat in a little bit of detail.
 
 

This coat from H&M is the oldest of the bunch and until a couple of months ago, I honestly forgot I even had it! But I've definitely fallen in love with it all over again! It's a very simplistic coat, but unlike all of my other ones, I love the fact that this is much shorter. This coat cost in the region of about £17 if I'm correct - absolute bargain in my opinion!
 

This dusty pink coat is certainly the one that gets the most compliments, and I'm sure if you've been reading my blog for a while, then you've seen it multiple times. I absolutely love oversized pieces, so am obsessed with the shape of this coat! Although it was a little itchy at first, I'm also a massive fan of the texture of this coat, as it simply adds a little more depth to the coat, making it a bit more interesting. In my personal opinion, this coat looks much more high fashion than something you can buy from New Look.


My newest coat and my newest obsession. Again from New Look, this mintish green coat is probably the most classy one in my opinion. Similar to the pink one, it is quite oversized, but instead it is more of what I would call a blazer style coat. Although you can't see in this image, this coat has a texture very similar to pony hair which makes it super soft! It will be perfect for transitioning from Winter to Spring, as it is a lovely almost pastel colour!

 
You'll never believe where I got this coat from...Tesco! It may be surprising to some, but Tesco actually sell some really nice clothes! I bought this coat a fair few years ago and didn't take it off for quite some time! Although I don't wear it as much anymore, this navy blue army/military style coat is still gorgeous. However I do have a problem with the buttons. Although the detailed buttons are an absolutely lovely feature to this coat, having such long hair means that it constantly gets knotted around them - not really what I want to happen! Regardless, it's a beautiful coat.
 
I also made a video on all of these coats, so watch this video to get a real idea of how these coats actually look on! I'm honestly so happy with how this video turned out - it's definitely my favourite video of my so far! I'd love to hear what you think, and remember to Like and Subscribe!
 
 
Which is your favourite coat?
 
Lots of Love
 
Share:

17 comments

  1. Such pretty coats, I love the dusty pink one! :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! It definitely seems to be the most popular choice <3

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. Adore your coat, you look amazing!! x

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks hun :) Glad you liked them!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm definitely starting to fall in love with the brown one all over again <3 Thank you!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  4. Such a great coat collection - puts mine to shame haha! xx

    www.lulabelloves.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I bet you've got some gorgeous coat <3

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  5. What an awesome collection - I especially love the pink one, not surprised it gets plenty of compliments at all!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) It really is lovely, probably my favourite too <3

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  6. So pleased to see that I'm not the only one with an obsession for coats :) Gorgeous picks here lovely, you look amazing!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I feel like people are sick of me talking about coats haha! But they're just too beautiful! Aw thank you hun <3

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  7. The tan h&m coat is so pretty, I'm a sucker for coats although I'm also guilty of not wearing them enough!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one that I'm starting to wear a lot more recently! Haha I used to be guilty of that too and then this year everything seemed to change :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  8. I always struggle to find coats that fit nicely for some reason :( love the look of the pink one!
    Kirsty x


    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig