Friday 4 September 2015

Goodbye Summer | OOTD

Now that it's officially Autumn (boohoo), it's now time to start pulling out those warmer clothes. I seemed to blink and summer went by...that's how fast it was for me. And although Autumn and Winter are my least favourite seasons in term of weather, I absolutely love Autumn fashion - there's just something special to me about colours like khaki and maroon, and now I can finally pull them out on a daily basis.
So as it's the start of September I decided to wrap up in a chunky jumper and give you an insight into my first Autumn outfit! 
(Also apologies for the grainy photos)





Jumper - ASOS
Jeans - New Look
Necklace - Avon
Shoes - ASOS

It's a pretty simple outfit, but one that I'll be constantly wearing this season. I love this oversized khaki jumper as not only is it one of my favourite colours for Autumn, but it's also super comfy and cosy whilst looking stylish too! I also love either tucking it into my jeans or leaving it hanging out to create two different looks. As for skinny jeans, they're simply a staple for me and I'm loving the wash of these. And finally I'm starting to wear in my new leopard print pumps/trainers. It's fair to say I'm completely obsessed with these - I mean, just look at them!

What are your Autumn fashion essentials?

Lots of Love

Share:

5 comments

  1. Wooow! Beautiful post my dear!!! My new post on the blog!!! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2015/08/beaute.html Thank you so much!!! )) Follow you )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jumper, it is so pretty

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jumper, it's such a flattering style xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes, slip ons are perfect x
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig