Thursday 9 June 2016

Walt Disney World Wishlist


You may or may not know, but towards the very end of this summer, I'll be jetting off to the fabulous Walt Disney World for two weeks. Being in the happiest place on earth, it's obvious that I will want to buy plenty of things to remember my amazing holiday and I've already started thinking of exactly what I will want to buy. Although there will probably be many other things that I'll pick up whilst I'm there, (let's be honest, there will be), some particular items have really stood out to me after watching far too many Disney World hauls that I feel I definitely need in my life!




How freakin' cute is this mug! Seriously! The moment I first lay my eyes on it, I just knew that it had to be mine. Honestly it's the most perfect idea in terms of creating mug. However, I just really hope I can actually find it. I know just how popular these mugs are in Disney and because of that the seem to sell like hot cakes and I've seen plenty of hauls with many people stating that they were unable to find a single Chip mug during a 2 week or longer trip. Fingers crossed we don't struggle, as almost all of our group want to purchase one of these mugs...they're going to make plenty of money from us 5 girls!




I feel like you really can't go to Disney without buying some Disney ears. I already have a Lion King pair and a pair of sparkly custom ones hopefully on the way, but obviously I'll also need a classic pair from the parks too! I don't know if these will be the exact ones that I'll end up purchasing, whether they'll be the soft ones instead of the sequin ones or a completely different pair for that matter, but I know that I need a pair and the moment I first see Minnie ears, I'll be trying on every single pair trying to find my favourite...and the most comfortable!





I don't know why I want this, but I just do. I've said since we've booked our holiday that I randomly want to buy a stuffed Disney character and who doesn't love Stitch?! Better yet, this plush doubles up as a pillow which will be great to use on the overnight flight back to the UK. I'll have to see if I actually do buy this, but right now I'm absolutely loving it!





The great thing about Walt Disney World is the fact that they have two Christmas stores open year-round. So evidently I'm going to be popping in and buying a few Christmas decorations. I know that for decorations they will be a little expensive, but I think it'll be so lovely to have little hints of Disney on the Christmas tree. Whether I buy these Timon and Pumbaa decorations is unknown, but I do love me some Lion King, so it is very possible that if I can find these, that this little purchase may happen. But I'd also like a couple of decorations from a few different films.



I think I may just cave in to the tsum tsum trend on this trip. I've been seeing these little plushes literally everywhere (well, on Instagram) and just think how absolutely adorable they are. This is an image of the medium tsum tsums and I don't think until I go I'll actually know whether I want a couple of medium or a few more small tsum tsums instead. One thing i do know for sure is that I much prefer the animal characters to human character tsum tsums. The animal ones in my opinion are so so cute, whereas the human ones just look a tad odd to me...so expect me to pick up a couple of animal tsum tsums! 





Have you been to Disney World?
What would you recommend that I buy?


Lots of Love
Share:

2 comments

  1. Omg I am SO excited for you, eeeeek! I'm going next April and I think I'll need to get one of the Chip mugs too. I want to head into the Christmas store and buy ALLLL the things for my new flat!

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have a blast. We're fortunate enough to visit fairly often from Canada. Make sure you visit Disney Springs (formally Downtown Disney), home to the largest Disney store in the world. Lots of other shops as well. Enjoy your trip and great post!

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig