Saturday 4 June 2016

Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspirations Review


When I heard that Zoella was going to be coming out with another range for her beauty line, I sure knew that I had to buy it. From the moment that I first saw the packaging in her MoreZoella video, it was instant love. It just screams me. My collection of Zoella Beauty products in relatively large; trying bits and pieces from each collection as it comes out. To this day I have never been disappointed in a single item from any of the previous ranges and I can safely say that after this recent purchase I'm still not disappointed in a one single product.

The excitement I had when my products arrived was a little too much...I mean no person should really get that excited about having bath salts delivered, right? Wrong! You'll be able to see my complete first impressions on the YouTube video I filmed (check the bottom of this post), but these products are just unbelievably pretty and my excitement for the bath salts is totally understandable. Just have a little look for yourself!







Candy Clutch
This was the product out of the five I decided to purchase that I was uhming and ahhing the most over. Whilst I knew just how beautiful it was, I wasn't quite sure whether I needed to purchase another clutch/makeup bag to add to my ever-growing collection. But saying that, I'm so glad I did decide to. I really appreciate the subtleness of the design, as well as the multitude of uses for this clutch. I also mentioned this in my first impressions, but this is going to be the perfect bag to use for my makeup and/or toiletries when I go on holiday. It's just so handy that the bag expands so much! And it could also be used as a clutch too! I really can't wait to start using it!

Sweet Inspirations Body Mist
The mist was something I knew I needed straight away! I currently own the body mist from the original range and have been absolutely obsessed with it these past few months. So being the beauty obsessed (and Zoella Beauty obsessed) person I am, I knew I wanted to add another one to the collection. Although it doesn't seem to state it anywhere on the packaging; that, or my eyesight is going, the scent overall seems to be mainly vanilla dominated, with a hint of the almond, cacao and honey (enriched within this entire range). This isn't a bad thing. In fact I love vanilla, and I love the sweet scent of this entire range, not just the fragrance. Obviously I've not had too much time to test the product, but today it seemed to wear for a good 5 or so hours, which for a mist I would say is pretty darn good!

Le Fizz
I'm going to be honest...I've yet to actually try this. Reason one being it's the most beautiful packaged bath product I've ever seen and I really don't want to open it because of that. Reason two being I haven't had a bath since I bought it and so it might be a tad awkward to use in the shower. But what I will say is that you need to buy it, and yes, I'm basing my sole review off of the beautiful packaging. Aside from that, the scent is exactly the same as the body mist, so if you like those sweet scents you'll most likely love it, and as I'm guessing, the formulation will be the same to previous fizz bars so it's sure to be amazing!

Bath Latte
My favourite right now! I've yet to use it as a bath milk, but have in the shower...I just love the multifunctional aspect of this! From my few uses, I can safely say that I will be repurchasing this over and over again. My skin has honestly never felt as soft as it has until I used the Bath Latte. Seriously. I have no idea what they've used in this, but it is literally pure gold to me. The scent lingers on my skin for almost a good 24 hours or so, but not in a "I reek of this stuff" sort of way; just quite lightly. I really cannot recommend this stuff more and was so surprised that out of all five products I purchased, this ended up being my absolute favourite (so far)!

Sugar Dip
Another one I've yet to use...once again because I haven't had a shower and the bath salt aspect of this would make it a little awkward to use in the shower. But similarly to Le Fizz, the Sugar Dip's packaging is just a pleasure to look at - and to use as a party hat in your my moments of boredom. I can't smell the actual product through the little bag (which just looks like the cutest sweet bag ever), but I can almost guarantee that it'll be pretty similar to all of the other products within this range. I really need to have a bath soon, so I can start using these products, but be assured that when I do, some sort of review will come! However, once again, just buy it for the packaging...!

What is your favourite from the Sweet Inspirations Range? Have you seen my first impressions on the range yet?



Lots of Love



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig