Friday 1 July 2016

Interchangeable Watches | ALDO Frangipane Multi Strap Watch Set


I've never been a big watch person; in total I think I've owned 3 watches in my lifetime, if that. When I'm not checking my phone for the time then I'm always that annoying person who on group outings is asking everyone else what the time is. That is until now.



A little while ago I was scrolling through the huge ASOS sale (ASOS really do know how to pull me in), and I came across this gorgeous watch set by ALDO. Whilst having this watch in my collection will evidently be useful for me to actually know the time 24/7, I think we all know that I purchased it with the intent to wear it as a fashion accessory, as let's face it, it is absolutely gorgeous!

This particular set comes with a round gold rimmed watch face which can be easily removed and put onto five very different straps. The straps range from a black and white stripe strap to a pastel green strap, with my current favourite being the simple black strap which actually has a faint snakeskin print embossed onto it. Super simple and goes with absolutely every outfit! 

This set is currently on sale for £18 instead of £30, which in my eyes is a ridiculous bargain, especially when you consider that you're really receiving five different watches...that's what I like to tell myself anyway! I'm extremely impressed with the overall quality too, and whilst it won't be up to par with the likes of Daniel Wellington or Michael Kors watches, for the price and variation in straps (which allow you to have a watch for every outfit/occasion), you really can't go wrong with investing in such a product. I'm absolutely in love with it!

Check out the ALDO Frangipane Multi Strap Watch HERE!

Which strap is your favourite? What watches would you recommend I check out?

Lots of Love
Share:

2 comments

  1. I don't know much about watches to recommend any, sorry! Aldo do great quality items though, I have a handbag from there that I love. The watch is lovely :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy your authentic brand name watch for a 50% discount from LuxerWatches.

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig