Thursday 13 October 2016

Disney World 2016 in a Nutshell


As some of you may be aware if you follow me on any of my social media accounts, or if you're up to date with my new YouTube videos, I recently went to Walt Disney World in Florida for an incredible two week holiday! 

Although I'm fortunate to have been to the most magical place on earth a fair few times prior, this trip was a completely different experience, and I think it's safe to say that I had the time of my life! Firstly, this was my first big holiday without my parents; instead going with my sister and a bunch of our closest friends...basically we had the freedom to do whatever the hell we wanted! Whilst I had also previously vlogged my holiday last year, this was also the first time that I'd ever vlogged within Disney and let me tell you...I got a lot of footage! So much so that I have 5 vlogs up on my YouTube channel, and I'm only on the second day!!

This trip also varied greatly from other holidays I've taken in Orlando due to the extensive planning that I took beforehand; my thought is that if you want to have the best time possible in Disney, you really need to plan pretty much everything in advance, from dining and fast passes. But for someone who enjoys the planning process, I enjoyed this part almost as much as the actual holiday!!

Whilst there we went to all four Disney theme parks, both water parks, Disney Springs and many of the Disney resorts too. We also ventured out of the Disney complex from time to time to make use of our Universal tickets and also for some shopping at the Mall at Millenia! It's fair to say that being the thrill seeker I am, the rides stood out the most for me...my favourite always being the Tower of Terror! 

But the food also blew me away too! As we had a free Dining Plan chucked in with our reservation we also ate at a whopping 13 Disney World restaurants (something I had never done in the past); eating in Cinderella's castle, the ever so popular Be Our Guest restaurant in the Beast's castle amongst many, many more! And speaking of food...I can't wait to show you all of the Halloween candy that we picked up at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, once again something I had never done before!

Overall, I had an absolutely incredible time, and whilst I want to write about every little thing we did whilst over there, you'll just have to check out my Disney World vlogs which have been uploading for the past 5 weeks! Yes, 5 weeks! And I forgot to tell you! 

Here's Day 1, Part 1 to start you off! Uploading every Tuesday at 7pm!!

Lots of Love
Share:

1 comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig