Wednesday 2 November 2016

A Tsum Tsum Obsession.


Recently I've become obsessed with these tiny stackable creatures. And whilst they serve no useful purpose, other than to look cute when stacked in a lovely pyramid on my shelf, I've fallen for them and I only want more! 

Let's rewind back a few months ago when I somehow ended up inside a Disney store...how did that happen?! I'd been umming and ahhing for a fair few months prior and finally just decided to take the plunge and buy some of these fluffy animals (I say animals as I'm not really fussed with the human ones). Initially I decided to only purchase three and opted for Minnie, Stitch and Thumper - this Disney store only had the typical tsum tsums that seem to be sold everywhere. But regardless, I was still happy to have my little collection off to a start! 

Then as I was heading to Walt Disney World a mere few weeks later, I decided I would look and potentially purchase some more out in Orlando! Sadly, tsum tsums are almost double the price anywhere in the USA and I didn't see the point in paying that extra money for something I could get over here, even the Walt Disney World specific collection.

Now fast forward back to this week when I went into Clinton's! Yes, Clinton's sell tsum tsums!! Although they're not Disney Authentic, the brand which makes them do have licenses to create Disney products, and that's good enough for me! As I was unaware of the collection that Clinton's would carry I wasn't that optimistic on what I would find, but lo and behold, they actually had a wide selection of these fluffy creatures in stock! Whilst they also carried the typical tsum tsums, they also had the odd one from different collections which I had previously missed out on, being late to this bandwagon! 




Somehow I managed to find tsum tsums from some of my favourite films too. I now have a little Lion King collection on the move which makes me ecstatic being my all-time favourite! I've also managed to get my hands on a fair few Jungle Book tsum tsums, as well as the odd one from films such as Tangled, Cinderella and Finding Dory to name a few. Also, after popping into the Disney Store recently, I managed to get my paws on the new Dumbo tsum tsum, which I'm absolutely in love with!

I'll now be keeping my eyes out for new tsum tsum collections and I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to find some more from older collections that I missed out on!


Do you collect tsum tsums? Which ones are your favourites?

Lots of Love
Share:

1 comment

  1. We visit Disney World a few times a year. It began with Disney pin collecting, then came Vinylmations, and now Tsum Tsus. I just picked up a three pack last month when I was down, our daughter now has 130. Can't wait for the next big thing! Cheer, great post!

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig