Wednesday 22 November 2017

The Love List: Current Beauty Obsessions


Like every other self confessed beauty addict, I go through many stages where I continually obsess over a handful of incredible products, opting to use them over the endless amount of makeup stacked inside my drawers. It tends to be a seasonal thing; as a new season rolls along I test out different blushers and lipsticks or even rediscover old favourites. But which products have been gaining a bit (or should I say a lot) of tlc from myself over these past few months; budging their way into my everyday makeup routine?



Shall we start with face products? Quite possibly taking the Autumn favourite title, the Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Blush Palette has wiggled its way into my collection of absolute favourite makeup products. Initially a product I first pushed to the side a fair bit, I am now gaga with both the highlight and blusher shades from this palette. The blushers aren't the most pigmented, however they're buildable, and that's personally just what I like in a blusher - give me an overly pigmented blush and I guarantee I'll come out the other end looking something similar to a terrifying clown. The highlight on the other hand is my favourite that I've used to date. Fact. 

We can't forget that contour though. Whilst I'm not overly keen on the bronzer shades in the palette, the KIKO Sculpting Touch Stick has been a go-to product of mine for months now. An extremely creamy and blendable formula that makes contouring a piece of cake; I'll choose this contouring stick over a powder bronzer any day.

When it comes to eyes, one thing I've always gravitated towards have been champagne eyeshadows. Since becoming a makeup junkie I've collated a fair few, whether their in larger palette or individual pots. There are however three individual champagne eyeshadows I always tend to shift my favour towards, most recently being the Diorshow Fusion Monoshadow in Mirror. One of the pricier products in my collection, this super shimmery eyeshadow graces my inner eyelids on an almost daily basis. With application and blendability that I would consider perfection, these eyeshadows will likely be a long-time favourite of mine.

To make it to this coveted list, a lip product needs to be truly outstanding. I'll be the first to admit that I have far too many lip products; far too many more than I need anyway. So to get onto this list, you need to be a step above the rest. I've been a big lover of Revlon products for years and one that certainly stands out to me are their balms, specifically the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Sultry. It goes without saying that as soon as Autumn comes around, I levitate towards those deeper maroon and berry shades. Sultry is the perfect maroon lip; an extremely pigmented, creamy and long-wearing product offering plenty of moisture; something I finding lacking in most matte lip products.

What beauty products have made it into your favourites this Autumn?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig