Saturday 28 May 2016

Loyalty To Dove


When I think of anything beauty related, in general I have no loyalty to any brands in terms of a specific product. I love trying out different foundations, the amount of lip products I have is indeed overflowing, and I get far too excited when buying new concealers! I'm not one for brand loyalty in most cases, beauty or not. But my one exception to that is Dove.

I never thought I would exactly be writing a post specifically about deodorant, but this was even good enough to make it into my monthly favourites video this month, so here goes...(also make sure to check out the video below)!

Dove deodorant is something that I've been using from that very moment in my life when like each and every other person on the planet, changes start to happen in our bodies and along with that comes the dreaded body odour. As my Mum has always seemed to be a user of Dove herself, I believe that it was in a sense thrown upon me in that instant and so has been something that I have used from the get-go. 

There have however been times when I've used deodorants from the likes of Nivea and I've always come out less than impressed. Unlike Dove's deodorants, these alternatives never seem to stay on my body very long. As of this current moment, that wouldn't be a drastic problem for me as I don't seem to produce any body odour unless I'm doing some sort of strenuous exercise, but going through those awkward teenage years, that's where the problem of increase body odour seemed to arise.

Dove's deodorants on the other hand always manage to stay on my underarms, even long after exercise. In my opinion they smell the cleanest, the freshest...and just overall very pleasant. Right now, my favourite scent is the Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena, which strangely brings back great memories from my holiday 2 years ago - it's amazing that a deodorant can remind me of that! But I really can't go wrong with the original scent either.

This was definitely a bit of a different post for me. Never would I think that I would go so into depth about a deodorant, but hey ho! Check out my video below to see what else I said about this deodorant and to find out what my other favourites for the month of May were!


Lots of Love

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig