Tuesday 7 February 2017

A KIKO Milano Haul


Evidently I am a makeup lover, hence why I created this blog in the first place. I like many others love to try out and experiment with new makeup and for so long I've been lusting after a variation of different products from Kiko, a brand that before now I had previously never tried before! 

That recently changed however, as rewind back to November when Black Friday sales were at their peak, I decided to place a pretty hefty order on Kiko's website. At the time they were having a Buy 6 Get 3 Free sale on and I quite simply couldn't pass on that incredible deal. As they were being shipped directly from Italy it ended up taking roughly two weeks to arrive, but I sat patiently and waited...well not literally!


To my dismay, when the package did finally arrive, I opened everything up to find that my two powder eyeshadows had completely smashed, one to absolute smithereens! Whilst Kiko were kind enough to send me a gift voucher at a higher value to spend online or in store, it meant that all of my new makeup products ended up sitting in my room for the longest time unused. Why you ask? Well just check out the video below! 

Obviously as I knew I wanted to film a full face of first impressions video, I decided to purchase one item for every step in my makeup routine, from foundation to highlight to eyeliner to lipstick, the only products that I chose to skip out on were primers and powders, two things I actually don't use on a regular basis (aside from my Urban Decay Primer Potion and Setting Spray)! 

One thing that I love about Kiko makeup is that it feels much more high-end. With the price point, it would be fair to say that Kiko would be on the pricier side of high street makeup products, similar to L'Oreal in my opinion, but the packaging in particular in reminiscent of MAC, especially as the vast majority of their products come in similar sleek black boxes. And the products themselves seem to be of a very high quality, some which I were extremely impressed by and can see myself repurchasing over and over again!

If you'd like to see my first impressions of any of these Kiko Milano products, then make sure to watch my Testing Kiko Makeup video below!



What is your favourite product from Kiko Milano?

Lots of Love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig