Thursday 23 January 2014

Designer Bag Wishlist!!

So I have a little obsession with designer bags, have for many years. I don't have any of my own and it will probably be many years before I can even afford to buy one of these - if at all. These are some of my favourite designer bags that I wanted to share with you. I hope you enjoy this post!
 
 
1. 3.1 Phillip Lim Large Pashli Satchel - £805
This bag has recently become a favourite of mine. I think the style of the bag is absolutely beautiful, with the open zips down the front of the bag, it is like no other bag I've ever seen before. With this bag I prefer the classis black as I just think it make it look a lot more classier and also a black bag can be used with almost every outfit - bonus!!
 
2. Prada Antik Shoulder Bag - SOLD OUT
Okay, so this bag may not be sold anymore, but I had to include it because I absolutely LOVE it - hopefully I could find it on eBay or somewhere in the future! I saw this bag many years ago and have since wanted it. I love the style of the bag and how the leather looks quite worn and antique (could I say that??).
 
3. Kate Spade Carson Leather Shoulder Bag - £245
This was a very recent discovery of mine and I have personally never been overly keen on Kate Spade bags in general and I usually think that pink bags can sometimes look very tacky - especially hot pink bags. However I saw this and fell in love. This would be a perfect bag for a night out and would be great to add a pop of colour to a dull outfit.
 
4. Michael Kors Selma Large Top-Zip Satchel - £315
This bag is very simple but very cute. It has a similar sort of shape to the 3.1 Phillip Lim bag but is less than half of the price!! I prefer this bag in red than any other colours than they have to offer, which is unusual for me as I tend to stick to neutral colours, but this is probably because this is quite a toned down red.
 
5. Prada Saffiano Bag - £1,900
Ever since I saw Tanya Burr with the bag, I have become OBSESSED with it! I love this simplicity of the bag and the quality just looks incredible. The only con is this price - £1,900, however this is Prada (do I need to say more??).
 
6. Louis Vuitton Noe Bag - £777
I have always loved Louis Vuitton bags, especially the classic monogram print, however I feel that many of the bags that they sell are very outdated, like 2007? I love this bag though as I feel that the style is much more current and versatile and bucket bags are a favourite of mine when it comes to my everyday casual style. The price that I found for this is a converted price from the USA as it does not seem as though this bag is sold here in the UK.
 
7. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac - £211.58
A favourite for many beauty guru's on YouTube, I first discovered this bag when both FleurDeForce and MissGlamorazzi bought one. I think that the style of these bags is great and personally I love the neutral colours opposed to the brighter colours - MissGlamorazzi has a very bright yellow/green one. If I was to buy one of these bags now, it would definitely be this one, because it is soooo much cheaper than the rest and is even cheaper in the States.
 
8. Givenchy Antigona Small Grainy Leather Tote - £1,260
Again, I think this bag is a great simple and classic tote (like the Prada bag) - why do the simple bags have to be the most expensive?? The quality again looks great, the shape and size of the bag is really nice and the light brown colour is gorgeous.
 
These are just some of the bags that I like. I hope this gives you some great ideas if your looking for a designer bag! What are your favourite designer bags? Do you own any yourself?
 
Lots of Love
Lizzie xx
Share:

9 comments

  1. Hello I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) http://bumblebeame.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, that means a lot. I shall probably have it up within the next few days :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. I'll take one of each!

    Dana
    BirdfaceCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me too!
      Why can't they be a little cheaper??

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. Hi dear, you have such a adorable blog and interesting post, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to do so and follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back, thank you. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, your blog is adorable and great post, can we follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back xo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, just to let you know I'm following you back :) commented on your blog the other day to say but you must not have seen :/

      Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

      Delete
  5. Thank you, means a lot to me! Thanks for following me, following you back too!!

    Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 & 5 Have been my absolute favorites forever!! I'm in love with the rustic look of the bag and I feel like I could wear it anywhere!
    http://growingpaeonia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig