Monday 20 January 2014

My First Blog Post!

Hello everyone!

My name is Lizzie! I am a 19 year old beauty fanatic from the United Kingdom.

This is my first post on xBeautyMagic!
I have a massive obsession with fashion and beauty and have wanted to start a blog for months now after becoming overly obsessed with Zoella's, Tanya Burr's and Lily Pebbles blog's to name a few, and have now finally plucked up the courage to do so. I am also a big fan of beauty and fashion videos on Youtube and am considering whether I should start one in the future, however I feel that this blog will be a good starting point for me.

My blog will consist of a bunch of different posts including reviews, ootd's, makeup routines, hauls and many, many more, maybe with the odd post on something else that people may not necessarily expect. Also I am planning to post between 2-3 times per week.

I want to also make sure that everybody understands that I am not a professional in any way, shape or form and any views expressed by myself are my own personal opinions which may not be the same for others, although I do feel as though I have some good tips and recommendations to offer, as I have gone through those awkward teenage stages only a few years ago, before I even found the online beauty community. This is also my first time blogging, so I am both excited and nervous and I feel as though there will be a few weeks until I fully get the hang of this, haha!

I am really looking forward starting my new blog and I honestly believe that this will be something that I will continue for many years and hope that this will give me an opportunity to meet many more people.

I'd love to get to know some people, so feel free to comment down below!

Lots of Love,
Lizzie xx
Share:

5 comments

  1. Thanks for the follow hun :) I'm in the same boat as you! I've only been blogging for 3 weeks now but it's fun! Looking forward to hearing from you

    x

    fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I absolutely loved your blog when I saw it :) Haha that's good to hear, I'm hoping that I will really love this too.
      Can't wait to see more blog posts from you and thankyou for following me back as well!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. I'm new to this as well so I wanted to give you a warm welcome! I look forward to seeing your blog blossom! xo

    kararosecoloredglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! Welcome to you as well!! I checked your blog out and it looks great, so can't wait to see more from you!
      Thankyou for checking out my blog <3

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. I'm a new blogger too just started a month ago. :) really love your blog!
    Just started following you on blogblovin.

    http://mademoisellekarenanne.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig