Thursday 30 January 2014

I Got Nominated Again? The Liebster Award

As you can probably tell from this title I got nominated for the Liebster Award yet again. I'm so thankful when people notice my blog and I'm lucky enough for this not only to be my second time nominated but also my third. Thank you to Jennie and Elena for nominating me for the Liebster Award!


The rules are:
1. Link the blog that nominated you for the award.
2. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate who have less than 200 followers.
3. Answer 11 questions given to you. 
4. Let people who you have nominated know you have done so.
5. You can't nominate the person who has nominated you.
6. Create 11 questions for the people you nominated to answer.
7. You must follow the blog that nominated you. 


Jennie's Questions:
1. What are your opinions on tattoos?
I personally don't mind tattoo's, but sometimes I feel that certain ones look stupid.
 
2. If you got a tattoo what would it be, where would it be on your body and why would you get it?
I'm not 100% sure where I would get one, but it'd be somewhere that I can hide it as I get older. I've always thought that if I was to get one it would be a word and it would have to have some sort of meaning to me - but I'm not sure what that word would be, haha!
 
3. What music genre is your favourite?
Probably just pop - I tend to like the music in the current charts!
 
4. Trousers/Jeans or Skirts/Dresses? 
It depends on the time of year and the weather, but being in England and as it's usually very cold, I tend to wear jeans or trousers a lot more, but if I was going on a night out then dresses.
 
5. What are you favourite shoes and why?
I personally love boots. I find them to be the most comfortable, stylish and they protect my feet (from any wet weather). My favourites are my New Look black studded ankle boots which have a slight chunky heel.
 
6. What's your favourite make up brand? 
I love many high street/drugstore brands equally, but I probably use Rimmel the most out of them all, so I'll say that!
 
7. If you could only visit three shops/stores for the rest of your life (apart from like to get your food shopping/medicine/essentials) what shops would you want them to be?
Boots, so I can get my makeup and then H&M because it is so affordable and stylish and Forever 21 because I can't leave the store without buying something - it's a bit of an obsession!
 
8. If you were a sweet/candy what would you be? 
Urm......I've honestly never thought about this. If I had to choose, I would probably be a strawberry lace, just because their tasty - no other reason!
 
9. What's your favourite band/music artist?
I have quite a few, but my favourite at the moment is probably Katy Perry.
 
10. Have you ever been to a concert and who have you been to see that was your favourite? 
I've been to a few concerts, but my favourites  were Katy Perry and One Direction (as I was only a few feet away from them at one point and Harry looked directly at me - at least I think that)!
 
11. What's your favourite city in the world and why? 
My favourite city that I've visited is Los Angeles because there's just so much to do and see.
 
Elena's Questions:
1. What is your go to item in your wardrobe/closet?
This would probably be my Joni Jeans from Topshop. I always have trouble finding jeans but these are perfect, so comfortable, flattering and go well with everything.

2. What made you start blogging?
I've always been interested in Youtube and beauty blogs and was contemplating which one to start, however at this moment in time thought that starting a blog would be better for me. I also annoy my family too much by talking about makeup and fashion so thought I'd share my ideas with similar minded people.
 
3. Which celeb (who doesn't blog) would you most love to see start a blog?
I'd love to see Vanessa Hudgens start a blog as I LOVE her style, so would love to know how I could achieve that look or Blake Lively because I need to know how to get hair like hers!!
 
4. Who is your favourite band or singer?
As mentioned before, probably Katy Perry at the moment.
 
5. What is your dream job?
As I am studying business, my dream job would be working in a business with something fashion or beauty related.
 
6. What is a trend that became big, that you just didn't get?
I've never understood the fascination with wedged trainers, especially since I'm not a sporty person. I personally feel that they can look quite clunky and cheapen a really nice outfit.
 
7. What is your most overrated beauty product?
I actually can't think of one at the moment....oops!
 
8. A beauty product you couldn't live without?
It's not a specific beauty product, but I definitely couldn't live without foundation because I don't have great skin - and it would have to be quite a high coverage foundation!
9. If you could be any celebrity for the day, who would you be?
I would love to be Blake Lively for the day - not only because she's married to Ryan Reynolds!

10. Favourite film and why?
My favourite film changes constantly, but right not I've been obsessed with Safe Haven which is based on the Nicholas Sparks novel and stars Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel. I love it sooo much, I watched it everyday for about 2 weeks! I love this film because I love romantic films, but this one also has a thriller aspect to it and it also makes emotional - haha!
 
11. If you could have one superhero power what would you chose?
I would love time travel to correct all the mistakes that I've made recently!


Who I have nominated!
1. Laura
2. Leah
3. Deanna
5. Clare
6. Anna
8. Carly
9. Ellese
10. Lisa
11. Siobhan
 
My questions for you!
1. Favourite clothing store?
2. What is your favourite TV show?
3. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
4. Have you got any strange habits?
5. Heels or flats?
6. What has been your worst beauty or fashion mistake you've ever made?
7. Favourite high end makeup brand?
8. What did you want to be when you were younger?
9. What is your favourite food?
10. Who is your favourite Youtuber?
11. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
 
I hope you enjoyed this blog post!
 
Lots of Love
Lizzie xx

Share:

8 comments

  1. Aw,, well done on being nominated lovely. I'd definitely pick Boots as one of my three stores too, can't be doing without my makeup!
    Welcome to the blogging world too lovely! I'm already looking forward to your next post :)
    Hope to speak soon,
    Your newest follower
    Laura xxx

    http://lisforladybird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for the lovely comment!!
      Couldn't live without a store to my some makeup haha!
      Going to go and check out your blog <3

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Lizzie, thanks for nominating my Blog, I am working on my answers at the min!
    Could you tell me how you linked in your nominees names? (I'm still trying to figure all this out ha) Thanks Leah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) will definitely make sure to check out your blog!

    Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) following you!

    Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Answers to your Nomination now up Lizzie :) Thank you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd pick Boots and H&M too! So interesting to read :) xx

    jenniewren3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizzie, thanks again for nominating me. I have (finally) answered your questions.. Sorry about the delay but hopefully you enjoy the post http://lifeoflala.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/get-to-know-me/

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig