Sunday 2 February 2014

A Small Haul

So...yesterday I went shopping with some of my family and got a few bits and bobs that I thought I may as well share with the blogging world. This is quite a small haul because I didn't want to spend too much but I'm so excited about each item I bought!! I also went to Nando's for the first time in my life - a big deal for me, haha! Anyways, make sure to carry on reading this post to see what I got!

 
I bought three clothing pieces whilst shopping and they're all from Forever 21, as I can never leave a F21 store without buying anything - FACT! I also had a gift card from my birthday that I needed to use, so why not?!? I love F21 as I feel that they offer really cute pieces for affordable prices and at a relatively high quality. If you don't have a F21 store anywhere near you, I would totally recommend checking out their online website.
(Also sorry that some of the images are not great quality (especially of the cardigans), I was going to take pictures with the clothes on but then thought I'd use them in OOTD's soon!)

 
First of all I bought a crop top, which is definitely out of my comfort zone as I don't usually like showing off my stomach too much. Originally I wanted to try the high-waisted shorts that matched the crop top but they didn't seem to have them anywhere in the store, so I decided to try on the crop top - even though I didn't like the look of it online, but I actually ended up loving it! It's a beautiful blue floral print crop top with a turtle-neck - I don't really like turtlenecks usually either! I also love that there is a lace trim around the bottom of the top, making it feel a bit more bohemian!
I will probably pair this with high-waisted jeans or shorts, however they look good with these light wash jeans I'm wearing and it'll be perfect for my holiday later this year!
Find the top online here!
 
 
I also bought two cardigans from F21 which may seem pointless to some people as they are pretty much the same colour, but I couldn't resist!! The first cardigan is slightly more beige and as you can see it's simply just a plain fairly light weight cardigan and it is sooooo comfortable. I feel that this cardigan is extremely flattering and a bit more of a classic piece that I will be wearing a lot - and it really makes me look slimmer! Completely worth the money!!!
(Sorry, I can't find this cardigan online).
 

The other cardigan is more of a creamish-white colour. I've been wanting a batwing cardigan for a while and once I saw this one I had to try it on and fell in love! I love how oversized the cardigan is to give it more of a casual feel and it'll also be great for layering when it gets a little warmer - I don't expect to be wearing it out with the current weather here in England, well unless I want hypothermia!
Check out the cardigan online here!
Btw it doesn't look as nice online as it does in person.

 
I also popped into Boots mainly because I've been wanting to try the new Revlon Matte and Lacquer balms for a while. They are usually £7.99, but Boots were having 3 for 2 on all Revlon products - so pop down to your Boots now if you want to buy any new Revlon products. However I only bought two balms and my mum bought another one for herself. Initially I only wanted to try the matte balms because I've heard so many positive things about them and not as much about the lacquer balms, however I thought that the colour range for the lacquer balms was slightly better - at least at this Boots, there were more lacquer balms to choose from. Anyway, I picked up Sultry which is one of the matte balms (a pinkish, nude colour) and Vivacious (more of a bright pink colour).
 I'm planning to do a review on the Revlon balms once I've used them a few times, so comment down below if you would like to see this!
 
Also for my blog, I am planning to do monthly favourites within the first few days of the next month and ootd's a few times a month. Please comment down below if you would like to see these and also if you have any other great ideas that I could blog about!
 
Have you been shopping recently? What did you buy?
 
Lots of Love
Lizzie xx
Share:

9 comments

  1. I wish I had a forever 21 store nearby, these clothes look so nice especially the crop top and I'm also dying to try the revlon balms :) x

    http://jennyseverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely need more Forever 21's over here, mine's not extremely close to me, but I'd totally recommend getting stuff online, they usually deliver pretty quickly. Thanks yeah, they're gorgeous, I was so surprised I actually liked the crop top. One of my next posts will be a review on them probably, so look out for that :) Thank you for reading my post, LOVE your blog!!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
    2. they really do! i might just have to have a little look online :) they're so pretty, i'll be sure to have a look out :) no problems, thanks, i love yours xx

      http://jennyseverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. Great purchases! Forever 21 always has some great buys! Can't wait to see your reviews on the Revlon products! I prefer the lacquer balm, but then I prefer a more shinier finish! x
    lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love a bit of Forever 21. Should be up within a few days, just going to use them a few times before I do a review, so keep an eye out! Thank you for reading my post, really appreciated :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. Can't believe you've never been to Nando's before! Personally I find it overrated haha! Great haul, F21 is the best!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know! It was alright, I definitely go back, but I wouldn't rush back in all honesty :/
      Thank you, I absolutely love F21, I have a slight addiction, oops!
      And I've checked out your blog and LOVE it, can't wait to see more posts!!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig