Monday 17 February 2014

New Design! What Do You Think??

This is just going to be a quick post but today I decided to redesign the entire layout for my blog. I felt that my blog wasn't up to standard with a lot of blogs out there now and I needed to make it look a bit more professional and pretty...so that's what I've tried to do.
 
I decided to go for a white and greenish blue design and stick to that colour theme throughout and feel that this is a nice change compared to other blogs as although I do love many, many other blogs designs out there, I don't tend to see many people using this colour in their layouts. It's quite a simple look but that's what I was going for - I didn't want it to look cluttered in away.
 
I'd like to think that it looks nice to everyone else as I'm planning to keep my blog looking exactly the same for years and years now, because I don't think it's a great idea to change layouts/designs all the time (at least in my opinion) so I thought I may as well change it in the early stages of my blog!
 
Basically I'd love to know what you think of the new design of my blog. Do you think I should keep it like this?? I'd really appreciate your feedback!
 
Lots of Love
Lizzie xx
Share:

11 comments

  1. I love it Lizzie! It looks great x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy, glad you like the look of it!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. I love the background! x

    Mel | izzipenelope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is quite nice isn't it?!?

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  4. Really cute and simple design. :)
    I've been meaning to change my design as well as mine is a bit all over. Where did you get your design?

    Karen x

    http://mademoisellekarenanne.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love more simple designs :)
      I actually got mine from the blogger templates, just used the simple template and redesigned it so picked different fonts, changed the background...

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  5. Hi Lizzie! Been loving reading your blog and the new layout looks great! I need a revamp as well but just don't know how to go about it! Anyway hope to talk soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I think I'll have to stick with this layout :)
      I just used the simple template that blogger already has and changed the background, fonts...so that was pretty easy, but if you need any help with anything I could possibly help with feel free to ask!!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you, that means a lot to me!
    I'll make sure to check out your blog :)

    Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig