Thursday 20 February 2014

Have I Really Been Blogging For A Month?!

I can't quite believe it...today marks 1 month since I plucked up the courage to start this blog. I feel like I've achieved so much in such a short amount of time from blogging, I mean, I hit 250 Bloglovin followers yesterday, have over 100 Twitter followers after this past week and feel like I've designed a much more professional looking blog. When I started my blog, I honestly never thought people would be interested in reading it, especially this early in my blog. I'm just so appreciative for anyone who's taken the time out of their day to read a blog post of mine or even follow my blog. Thank you sooo much, it means the absolute world to me!!
 
I never realised how much I would grow to love blogging, but it's become a part of my daily routine now and I just love being able to meet other bloggers because everyone I've spoken to in the blogging community is just so nice. I only hope that I'll be able to talk to more of you and make some more blogging friends, haha!
 
Hopefully I'll be blogging for years and years to come, as I'm enjoying it so much and there are many more things that I would love to achieve with this blog! I'm also hoping that soon I'll be able to hold a giveaway in order to give back to my wonderful readers!! <3
 
Also, sorry I haven't posted a beauty or fashion post in almost a week now, I've been a little busy with uni and designing the new layout for my blog, but expect some new posts up soon - I plan to be taking a lot of pictures during the weekend.
 
I hope to continue writing posts that everyone will enjoy reading and if you have any requests of posts you would like to see or enjoy reading, please tell me!
Again, thank you!!
 
Lots of Love
Lizzie xx
Share:

12 comments

  1. WOW! :) Well done :) I've been blogging for around about 5/6 months and I've been loving it!! Woohoo Welcome to the blogging community :) x

    http://copycattt.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! Yeah, it's absolutely great, loving every minute!!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
    2. Congrats to you also! I love your blog!
      mind checking mine out?
      canvasofpink.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Know how you feel!
    I only started blogging a month a few days ago and it's crazy that people actually want to read it!
    Congrats :)

    nailsandteapots xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I've read a lot of your posts before and absolutely LOVE your blog, it's gorgeous!!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. I know right, I think the blogging community is the best part about blogging. There's so many wonderful bloggers to get to know and I'm glad I found out about your blog :) Hopefully you will continue to blog for a really long time!
    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♥ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, totally agree with you there! Aww thank you so much, it's one of the nicest things anyone's said to me, so I'm glad you like it!! <3
      I'm gonna make sure to check out your blog now!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOod job! Love your blog!
    canvasofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig