Wednesday 12 February 2014

My Everyday Natural Drugstore Makeup!

Hello everyone!
 
Today I thought I would post my current everyday/natural makeup look which consists of only drugstore/high street brands. These aren't necessarily the same products I use everyday, sometimes I like to use some more high-end products (well, the few I have) or some drugstore products. These products are probably my most used at the moment and are at least what I used for today's makeup!
So lets begin!
 


For my face I use the Max Factor Whipped Crème Foundation in Light Ivory (£9.99) - of course, it's the lightest shade available!! I then go in with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in the shade True Ivory(£5.49) to conceal my undereyes and my trusty Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1 (£4.19) for any spots, redness and scarring. I then use the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder in Fair 1 (£2.99) to set my foundation and concealer and give me more of a matte look. Obviously by the looks of it, I need to purchase a new one soon!
Next I use my Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer (6.99) in the lighter of the two shades, 51, to contour and add a bit more colour to my face! Afterwards I apply the Seventeen Blusher in the shade First Kiss (£3.49) to my cheeks. Also, I apply my face makeup with my Real Techniques Core Collection face brushes (£21.99).

 
After I've applied my face makeup, I then use the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown (£2.99) because I LOVE bold eyebrows and feel that my face doesn't look quite right unless I've done my eyebrows...is that weird?? Some days I choose not to apply any eye shadow, especially if I'm in a rush a.k.a. most days, but if I do I will probably use the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the shade On And On Bronze (£4.99) as a base or sometimes just on it's own. If I am going to apply eyeshadow over the top, it will usually be from my Rimmel Glam'Eyes Trio Eye Shadow Palette in Orion (£6.49) and I'll most likely use the two lighter colours because I use the darker one more on nights out! P.S. you can actually buy these palettes from Poundland sometimes - I have a quad one from there...shhhhh. I will then use Maybelline's Waterproof The Colossal Mascara (£7.19) on my lashes!
Also, I don't tend to wear an eye liner during the day, but I need to start using them more - any good suggestions??
For my lips I decided to show a well loved product of mine, the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey (£7.99), however I tend to change which lip product I wear daily!
 
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you'd like to see what this makeup looks like on, then check out my Instagram as it pretty much has me wearing this in a lot of them (the most recent one definitely does, except for the lips)!
Also if anyone would like to see any reviews on any of these products, feel free to tell me :)
 
What are your favourite everyday products??
 
Lots of Love
Lizzie xx
Share:

6 comments

  1. I loved this post xx
    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, glad you enjoyed it!!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post.
    I'm so nosey and love seeing what products people use!

    nailsandteapots xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm exactly the same haha!
      Love your blog, just had a little look!!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. Great post! What is your favourite drugstore product?

    www.lovedbyhollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I don't think I could actually pick, but I LOVE lip products, can't get enough of them, haha!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig