Friday 7 February 2014

All Bloggers Great And Small

Today I am doing the #allbloggersgreatandsmall tag! I love hearing when I have been nominated/tagged for an award/tag, as I love to know that there are people out there who are recognising my blog and actually enjoy reading my post - I appreciate every single one of you!! Anyway, I have been tagged by the lovely Emily who has an amazing channel, so make sure to go and check it out if you haven't already! This tag was created in order to give recognition to deserving blogs with less than 1000 followers!
 

1. What makes you want to blog?
I've wanted to either blog or start a YouTube channel for a while now, but thought blogging would be a better option for me at this moment. I am really inspired by bloggers such as Zoella and Tanya Burr and also annoy my family and friends too much whilst talking about makeup and fashion, so felt I may as well share my opinions with people who have similar interests.
 
2. Your morning skin routine?
I actually have a terrible skin routine and barely use any products - some days I simply just wash my face - oops! However in the morning after I've washed my face I tend to use a Garnier eye roll-on and Garnier moisturiser.
 
3. Your favourite blogger?
Other than the obvious choices such as Zoella, Tanya Burr, FleurDeForce and Essie Button I have really been loving some newer blogs. Some of these are emsoyz (who nominated me for this tag), isobelxhayes, jennyseverydaylife and lipgloss-and-lashes.
 
4. A beauty product you can't live without?
There's not necessarily a specific one I can think of, but I definitely cannot live without (a high coverage) foundation, especially since I don't have very clear skin!! I love the Max Factor Whipped Crème at the moment, but I am looking for another foundation as for a high street foundation it is quite expensive considering the amount that comes in it!
 
5. Your favourite drugstore makeup brand?
I would probably say Rimmel because it's probably the drugstore brand that I own the most of, but I love practically every drugstore brand out there!
 
6. Your favourite high-end makeup brand?
I actually don't own many high-end makeup products, especially since I'm a student so I can't really afford them, but I LOVE my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and I'm hoping to try more Urban Decay products such as their foundation, makeup setting spray, eye shadow primer and other eye shadow palettes. On another note, I really want to try some Nars, Bobbi Brown, Chanel products, as well as a few more MAC products to add to the ones that I own.
 
7. What is your staple wardrobe item?
Probably my black studded ankle boots from New Look. I love New Look shoes because they're so trendy yet so affordable and I wear these practically everyday - no lie!!
 
Emily also added an extra question:
8. What is a product you would not recommend?
I tend to read reviews before buying a product, so I actually really like most products I buy. However one product I was very disappointed in was the Collection 2000 Brightening Concealer. I bought this once because they were out of my shade in the Lasting Perfection Concealer, so thought I'd give this one a go instead, as it's the same brand, but it is just terrible. First of all, I hate the packaging, also for a concealer, it does a terrible job at concealing even the smallest imperfection!
 
So, I am going to tag Jenny, Beth and Harriet!
 
Lots of Love
Lizzie xx

Share:

1 comment

  1. Hey Lizzie! I have nominated you for the Liebster award. If you're interested in the Liebster award, check out my blogpost (where I tagged you) here: http://tilolovesvanilla.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-awardeliciousnesss.html
    It's not mandatory, so it's your choice to act on it or to ignore it.
    Have a lovely day! x

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig