Wednesday 9 April 2014

The Versatile/Very Inspiring Blogger Awards!

 
Last week I was very fortunate to be nominated for two awards which is absolutely crazy!! These are the Versatile Blogger Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and although they have different names, they are pretty much the same thing so I decided to just write a single post. I owe a BIG thank you to Becky at beckyisobel and Jen at looksandlifestyle who nominated me for these awards, so make sure you head over to their amazing blogs if you haven't done so already!!


Award Rules:
1) Thank and link the awesome person who nominated you
2) List the rules and display the award
3) Share 7 things/facts about yourself
4) Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to your post
5) Optional. Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. side bar and follow the person who nominated you.  
 
 
1. I have two Dutch rabbits called Tom and Jerry - very original names!
2. My favourite high-end products are eye shadow palettes.
3. I can't watch horror movies because they give me nightmares for weeks.
4. I watch very few TV shows. My favourite shows are Gossip Girl and Merlin, which have both stopped now and Pretty Little Liars, which doesn't show here in the UK - I don't understand this!!
5. I'm a planner when it comes to shopping. I usually know what I want to buy and I'm already creating a list of things I want to buy on my holiday in over 5 months time...sad, I know!
6. I have been a massive Disney fan ever since I can remember and know almost every single song off by heart.
7. I can get easily annoyed by very little things such as a door not being closed.
 
I nominate these blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award:
 
I hope you enjoyed this post! Talk to you very soon!!
 
Lots of Love
Lizzie xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig