Thursday 10 April 2014

HAUL // £1 H&M Sale!!

Last week, my local H&M at uni was having a MASSIVE sale and being the typical shopaholic and bargain hunter I had to go and check it out! What was so amazing about this sale was the fact that over half of the sale items were £1, I'm not kidding, I swear! I managed to pop down on the second day of the sale so unfortunately a lot of the really good stuff had gone, but I still managed to find some pretty good things and for £1 per item I can't exactly complain!
 
 

Two of my favourite items happen to be these two jumpers (or sweatshirts) I bought. There's obviously a theme here with these big cats but I just thought they were absolutely adorable and I have nothing like these already. Plus, being in the UK, there's always a need for new jumpers!
I love the first jumper so much and have already had quite a bit of use from it after 1 week. It's a beautiful almost mint green colour and is slightly cropped. This jumper is actually 3 sizes bigger than what I would usually go for so obviously I thought it would be very very baggy on me, however it fits just right...sizing very off here H&M. Regardless, I LOVE it!!
The blue jumper is also great as well. I've recently been buying loads of clothes in this cobalt blue colour, but I also love the pops of neon pink that run through it - something that I don't usually like. The only con is that the sleeves are a little tight on me and again this top is bigger than my usual size - a common problem seems to be sizing with H&M clothing! Does anyone else notice this??
 
 
Another item I picked up is this plain maxi dress. There's not much to it as it's just a simple racer back style, but what I will say is that it is the perfect length for me. Being 5"8 I struggle finding maxi dresses/skirts that are a good length for me, but this one is great for us taller girls! However it's quite a clingy dress which I'm not 100% sure I feel about...but hopefully by the summer I'll be fully confident about wearing it!
 

I then picked up 4 tops. The first is this black velvet leopard print one. An unusual choice for me as I tend to stay away from velvet as I hate the look and feel of it, but as the velvet is only on the animal print and not the entire top, it's not too bad...I hope that makes some sort of sense. There is also a peace sign on the top which I stupidly didn't notice until a friend pointed it out for me...typical lizzie.
I also picked up this beige True or False vest top. I originally saw this at full price a few months ago and was contemplating as to buy it or not as I need some good simple vest tops, but obviously I'm glad I didn't. It's a pretty simple top and I think it will be great for those hot summer days when I don't want to be wearing too much.

 
I also found these two peplum style tops. They aren't the typical peplum's that cinch in at the waist, but I personally prefer this style (on me). The first one is a plain mint green chiffon top. Again, there's not much to this top, but I love this colour for Spring. It's also slightly hi-lo which I think is a super cute feature to this top. Oh and it fits like a glove.
The final item is this beautiful sheer black polka dot peplum top. This top is very sheer so I would definitely need to wear a cami or something underneath but it was just so beautiful that I couldn't say no. It also has little gold spikes around the collar which helps to make a very classy top look a little edgier. But as much as I do love this top, I have one big problem with it. Okay, now I do fit into it, however I feel like it's squeezing me to death around my bust. It's definitely not made for girls with a larger bust, but in this case I don't even have what I would consider to be a large bust so I have little idea as to who this could actually fit. This top is again a size bigger than what I would usually have - the sizing in H&M just seems to be very poor. I'm still going to keep this top as I really like it and for £1, why not!
 
I hope you enjoyed this haul - I definitely enjoyed buying new clothes without breaking the bank!
 
Have you picked up anything in the sales recently? What's your favourite item I purchased?
 
Lots of Love
Lizzie xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig