Monday 14 April 2014

University Makeup Collection!

I'm sure like myself, many of you out there love watching/reading about make up collections. I thought as I'm only living at university for a couple more weeks after the Easter holidays, I would show you all how I store my make up whilst there. Hopefully this could give you some ideas in how to store you own makeup if your struggling yourself!


As you can see I store all of my makeup in one of these purple plastic storage units, which you can pretty much pick up anywhere you look. The majority of it is stored within the top two draws, however I keep my Rimmel foundations and my most used brushes, (including my Real Techniques Core Collection) on the top of the unit, as well as a pretty book, haha!



 
This is what I like to call my face and nails draw. So, as you can see I keep my nail polishes towards the back of the tray simply because I'm less likely to grab them on a daily basis, so I may as well keep them out the way, right?? From left to right I keep mainly my blushes and powders, then my concealers and foundations and then my bronzers, as well as a few random products thrown around the place. I like to keep the items I use first in the top draw, which is why my face products have been put here!


My second (and final) draw is what's considered as my eyes and lips draw. The right hand side mainly consists of eye products. I store eye liners and any sort of eye pencils towards the back of the draw and mascaras towards the front. I then have a couple of Maybelline Colour Tattoo's in the centre and some mini eye shadow palettes placed upwards around the sides to create more room.

Then I have my lip products. I would definitely consider myself to be a lip junkie and although I don't have nearly as many as some people, for the size of my makeup collection I would consider myself to have quite a lot...did that make sense?? With lip product I've tried to store lip glosses towards the back of the draw (as this is what I tend to lean towards the least) with lip crayons and stains further forwards, as I'm obsessed with a good lip crayon! Then finally, I've place my lipsticks around the front of the tray for easy access, as these have quickly become my newest obsession over the last year!!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! I actually found that writing it was quite a challenge, so I'm sorry if it doesn't sound as though it's up to scratch.

Anyway, how do you store your makeup?

Lots of Love
Lizzie xx

Share:

2 comments

  1. WOW! Drooling over your make up collection.

    Regards,
    D.x

    www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! That's me when I'm watching all these make up collection videos on YouTube haha!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig