Sunday 16 March 2014

HAUL // Getting Ready For Spring

Hello Everyone!
This weekend I decided to pop out shopping - so much for the spending ban I said I'd have not long ago...ooops. To be honest though, I needed a few essentials for Spring and Summer which I managed to get a few of, although I did come back with some things I didn't exactly need...oh well. This is a pretty small haul but I couldn't resist showing you my new things and make sure to tell me if you like/have tried anything below!
 

 
Makeup first. So first of all, I actually didn't buy the Bourjois lipstick, I won it! A few weeks ago I entered a giveaway Rebecca from ohkalukalay was holding and I ended up winning it which is crazy cause I never thought I'd ever win a giveaway!! So she sent me this beautiful Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick in the shade 04 Rose Tweed. It's a nude-ish pink colour - perfect for everyday use and I LOVE these lipsticks just because they are extremely moisturising, so thank you sooo much Rebecca and make sure to check her blog out here!
Anyway onto the things I actually bought. After hearing many positive reviews and wanting a new under-eye concealer (because I didn't like the shimmer my Wake Me Up concealer gave me), I decided to purchase the Seventeen Phwoarr Paint. I will be posting a review of this product once I've been able to use it a few times, so I won't ramble on about what I currently think of this product...you'll just have to pop back in a few days!
To take advtantage of the 3-for-2 offer in Boots (my mum bought the other product), the final beauty product I bought was a Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade Permanent Taupe. I was really excited about using this because I already have one which I love...but then I was extremely disappointed! I opened this only to find out that it had already been opened and used by other people...not a happy bunny!! I'm hoping that I'm able to take it back to Boots and exchange it for a new unused one because like you, I do not want a product that people have been dipping their fingers in...gross! Check out the picture of it here.
 
 
Onto fashion. The first thing I got was a simple black belt. I desperately needed one and it only cost me £1 from Primark, so I can't complain about that! I also bought this lovely playsuit - the belt would go nicely with this too! This burgundy printed playsuit is from USC, a store I don't usually venture into, however they actually have some pretty cute stuff and they offer student discount, bonus! This playsuit has a cutout back (so I'm not entirely sure what to wear under yet, haha) and it is sooo comfortable!!
 
 
The final thing is a pair of sunglasses. I love aviator style sunglasses however because I have quite a round (chunky) face, aviator sunglasses always seem a little to small on me and make everything else look even bigger...I hope you understand what I'm saying?? Anyways, I found these oversized aviators in River Island and they're just perfect! Because they're slightly larger than the usual aviators, they help to make sure my face is sort of in proportion, haha. These are extremely reflective (which I'm sure you can see in the images), but I really like this because it's not like any others I've ever owned and I also think they look a lot more expensive than they actually are. But saying that, these are the most expensive sunglasses I've ever owned - I don't trust myself with expensive ones...I'll only break them!!
Check them out here.
 
Did you like anything I've bought? Would you like to see any reviews on any of the beauty products?
 
Lots of Love
Lizzie xx
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love your playsuit and sunglasses <3
    So pretty :-)
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yeah, I'm absolutely obsessed with them :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. The playsuit is such a gorgeous colour & pattern! xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig