Tuesday 25 March 2014

University Room Tour!

 
I LOVE ready these types of posts as I'm a very nosy person, so I thought it would only be suitable for all you nosy people out there to see my uni room tour. I've been here since September but only have about 2 months left in this room as uni finishes in May, so I knew I needed to do this room tour soon. Also it made me give my room a little bit of a clean...just for you!

So although this wasn't done intentionally, my room seems to have a pretty boring colour theme, blue and cream. Obviously my walls are cream and we can't put any posters or photos on our walls so I'm stuck with these plain walls and then I have blue curtains, carpet, chair, bed sheets and sleeping bag which I've beautifully thrown own the top. Half the time I do have a pink duvet just to mix things up a bit! I just have a bog standard single bed which has a little storage underneath - I have practically nothing in there though! Next to my bed I have my bedside table which has a little drawer and compartment underneath where I've decided to dump one of my bags...who knows why?! On top I generally just keep a photo of me and my friends, a bunny ornament thing that looks like my bunnies and my retainer...lovely. I've also got my pad of paper there as well just to show you how dedicated I am to my studies...
 
 
This is probably the cleanest my desk has been since September, oops! It's just a simple little desk where I do all of my uni work, read blogs, write posts and watch YouTube videos...(writing this whilst sitting in bed with my duvet wrapped around me). It then comes with 3 drawers where I keep stationary and clothes. Above this I then have a large bulletin board. On mine I have two calendar's (one is a university calendar though), some photos and a picture my friend had made for me.
 
 
 
I then have a small wardrobe where surprise, surprise, I keep my clothes!! It also comes with a shelf at the top and a drawer at the bottom where I keep some more! Next to my wardrobe I have a storage unit. I decided to use the bottom two shelves for shoes (and J20's for some reason) as I love how it looks when shoes are stored in this way - I just wish I could have this at home! The top shelf is just a load of miscellaneous items like washing up tablets and kitchen roll...hmmm. On top I then have some hair care and body/skincare sort of things as well as nail polish and a bowl full of rings. The orange box is filled with a few shower products and skincare products too!
I then have my own little purple storage unit next to this. I moved this here a while ago so it could be next to the mirror as I've decided to store my makeup in the top couple of drawers, so I just sit on the floor and do my makeup. There's also things like jewellery and straighteners in here as well as makeup - I think there may also be batteries and spatulas in there as well...
 
 
At the bottom of my bed, I have a big space basically filled with bags, dirty laundry and many other things thrown about, so I decided not to show you...I'm sure you'd be disgusted! Above this though I have some more shelves. Here I have some of my DVD's, a bit of jewellery, perfume and can we just mention my Nemo mug, how AMAZING is it!?!
 
 
Then there's my door. I just throw a lot of my jackets and my coat on here, along with some of the bags that I haven't thrown across the floor!
 
 
Finally, I'm lucky enough to have my own en-suite - I don't know if I would've been able to cope without one to be honest! I decided only to take a picture of my shower because who honestly wants to be seeing pictures of toilets on a blog?? It's a pretty big shower and I get plenty of hot water from it, so I'm happy! Also can we just mention that I have pink towels, not blue - breaking the pattern here!!
 
If anyone wants to see any other uni related posts, make sure to tell me down below. I was planning on doing a university q&a but I'll need some more questions for that. I was also thinking about doing a uni wardrobe tour or makeup collection post, so I'd love to know what you'd think about that!?
 
Lots of Love
Lizzie xx
Share:

8 comments

  1. It's good, it's really good.
    How are you liking it over there? :)
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush
    [If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know? :)]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It alright haha!
      It's good right now, strange that I don't have long left here though!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Lizzie,
    I've nominated you for the liebster award!
    You can find more information about it on my blog
    Have a lovely day
    www.laviedelore.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, that means a lot to me! I'm not 100% sure if I'll do it as I've already done it a few times before but I'll definitely check yours out! :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post! Such a great idea! Where do you go to university? I'm applying this September, a year later than I should have. I'm praying I get my own en-suite cos I don't think I could share one, it would freak me out haha. Love your blog too, followed :)

    www.sparklesandstories.com // http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10555169

    PS. you sent me your link when we were chatting with #bbloggers, I'd be really grateful if you could check mine out too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! An en-suite is a must in my opinion, couldn't have survived sharing haha!
      I've actually been to your blog quite a few times, absolutely love it!!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  4. My uni room looked really similar to this! It's so much fun setting everything up
    It looks great so far xxx

    thevelvetwonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's cool! That's definitely the best part! Unfortunately I moved out in May...it's so odd when I walk past it though!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig