Sunday 9 March 2014

Spring Has Sprung // OOTD

I'm sure if you live in England, you've been enjoying the nice weather today like myself, which is surprising as I was bundling up in chunky jumpers a couple of days ago!! So obviously being a blogger, I made use of the good weather and natural lighting to take pictures, today an OOTD. Of course it's not warm enough for me to be wearing shorts or anything (although I have seen many people wearing them), but it's just nice to not have to layer up in long sleeved tops and coats. Also I've been able to wear my new cardigan which I haven't had chance to with the cold weather, yay!
 

 
Cardigan - Forever 21
Cami - Dorothy Perkins
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - New Look
 
First of all, excuse my makeup-less face, I haven't been out of the house at all so didn't see much point in doing my makeup for one picture!
Anyway, I think my outfit today is quite simple, effortless and easy for anyone and everyone to recreate. I also think it's a very good winter to spring transitional outfit! 
I'm wearing my favourite navy Topshop Joni Jeans with a plain black cami tucked in at the front. I then threw on my long oversized batwing cardigan to give a more casual and effortless feel to it, (however I've been pairing a lot of other cardigan, kimonos...with the outfit as well). For my shoes I popped on my brown cutout heeled boots from New Look. These are sooo adorable!
This is something I could imagine MeghanRosette wearing...maybe??
 
Have you been enjoying the weather today? What did you wear?
 
Lots of Love
Lizzie xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig