Sunday 23 March 2014

OOTN: Family Meal

Yesterday was my Grandad's 80th, so to celebrate my family and I went out for a meal and it was a great night filled with yummy food...mmmmm! As we didn't head anywhere fancy, I wanted to wear something quite simple that was a little more dressy than my usual everyday style, as well as incorporate a little bit of Spring into my outfit - Spring is my favourite month in terms of fashion! I hope you understood that, haha!
 


 
Blouse - Miss Selfridge
Jeans - River Island
Jacket - New Look
 
So as I mentioned before, I wanted to make sure to incorporate some spring fashion into my outfit and I feel like my blouse does this to a tee! It's a beautiful floral print sleeveless blouse, but it's very different from your everyday blouse. First of all, the colours. I'm in love with the pastel purple's and blue's in this blouse, which obviously make it a lot more seasonal - I don't actually have that many pastel clothing items, so some shopping will be needed when I have some dosh! Also, it's not completely obvious in this images, but this blouse has a gorgeous peter pan collar and bow in a matching print. The only bad thing I have to say about this is that if you have anything up top, it creates a gap between the buttons, but the bow covers this, so it's not too much of a problem. All in all, this is probably my favourite Spring clothing item I own!!
 
I also paired it with my River Island Jeans - they're actually jeggings, but I refuse to call them jeggings as they look/feel like jeans! Again, I feel that these add more of a Spring-y element to my outfit and they are soooo comfortable to wear as well.
 
I added a black jacket over the top. It has some slight detail with the zips but overall it's a pretty simple black jacket. Also, although you can't see them, I was wearing some simple black studded boots from New Look too!
 

What was your favourite piece I wore?
What's you favourite spring clothing item that you own?
 
Lots of Love
Lizzie xx
Share:

6 comments

  1. Cute outfit lovely! Love the jeans and the blouse has spring written all over it!

    Lauren x

    keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Exactly what I thought haha!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. That blouse is gorgeous! You look lovely! xx

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It is gorgeous isn't it?!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. Really lovely blouse perfect with jeans and dressed up with the beautiful black jacket Lucy

    ReplyDelete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig