Saturday 10 May 2014

River Island // Summer Wishlist

 
After recently creating a Summer Topshop Wishlist and receiving some great feedback on it, I thought it would be a great idea to create a mini fashion wishlist series on my blog where I will feature one different store every month and show you what I'm currently loving there! This month I chose River Island.


River Island is one of my favourite stores, however being the poor student I am, I can rarely afford anything from there. With this said, after looking online at their stuff, I was surprised to see how affordable some things actually were. The second playsuit I have chosen (6) is one of my favourite things I ended up finding, and priced at only £18, I consider it to be extremely affordable in terms of River Island's usual prices.
 
Also, as you can see, I've been loving prints this month. Tropical prints right now are my absolute favourite thing - I LOVE the bikini and first playsuit (2)! I've also been wanting some tapered printed trousers recently but can never find ones that look quite right. I'm not entirely sure that these would look great on me, but I love the print and think that these would look beautiful with a simple chiffon cami tucked in.
I've also been wanting some sandals like the ones I've chosen for ages, and although their a little pricey for me; I may have to check them out because these are exactly what I've been looking for - I better apologise to my purse in advance...
 
I'm also obsessed with everything else I've chosen, as the prints are super adorable.
Just in general I think the fashion this Spring and Summer has been amazing as there have been many great pieces in practically every store I've ventured into...do you agree?
 
 
What was your favourite piece from this wishlist? What has been your favourite store recently?
What store would you like to see the next wishlist on?
 
Check out my Topshop wishlist here!
 
Lots of Love
Lizzie xx
Share:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It seems to be a favourite of many people from this wishlist! It is adorable!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. What a nice wishlist, I'm in love with the kimono!

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything's so beautiful! The kimono is especially gorgeous!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig