Saturday 17 January 2015

What's In My Bag! Uni Edition

 
As you may or may not know, I actually very recently started making YouTube videos. This is in fact only my second video to date! As I currently love watching them myself, I decided to film a What's In My (University) Bag so any of you similarly nosey people can have a little look yourself!
 
I definitely carry around a lot of different items with my on a typical university day, from my purse to some slightly unexpected items. I was even discovering new things in there - just goes to show how organised I actually am!
 
I hope you'll be able to take a few minutes out of your day to take a little look, and please leave your YouTube links down below (or in the video comments) and I'll be sure to check it out! I'm also looking into purchasing a better camera for my videos, so fingers crossed the quality will be much better very, very soon (as I don't have 1080p on my camera right now).
 

 
I hope you enjoy my What's in my Bag video! I can assure you that my next blog post will be unrelated to my YouTube, however I'm sure that you can understand this is simply one of the best ways to tell everyone about my new channel! Please let me know what you think!
 
Lots of Love
 
 

Share:

12 comments

  1. Wonderful video. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag!!! So cute.....www.erinhaight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you've started youtube videos, thats so exciting. You seem really natural on camera too which is great! :)

    Sarah / My Youtube Channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw so happy to hear that, it definitely is very exciting! That's great, hoping I get more confident as time goes on too :) x

      Delete
  4. Awesome video! and great post :) x

    http://msznev.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. They really are...I need to use them more often! x

      Delete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig