Monday 5 January 2015

The Perfect Prom With Aviva Dress!

*I know that it’s still a while away, but for those of you celebrating your prom this year; it’s never too early to start thinking about that perfect dress. It’s hard to believe that it’s so long ago, but I can remember starting to search for prom dresses in January, exactly 4 years ago, and it’s a whole lot better to be prepared.
Recently, I was contacted by Lisa over at Aviva Dress asking if I’d like to talk about their online dress shop, and I can honestly say that I was pleasantly surprised by what I found. Below you'll be able to see a selection of some of my favourite prom dresses off their site, hopefully helping out you girls with your prom fast approaching!



 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

 Now it’s not to say that I didn’t love my prom dress, however I do wish that I would’ve looked around a little more and Aviva Dress certainly has everything I would want on one website. Aviva Dress not only sell every size and colour imaginable, but their beautiful dresses are a fraction of the price of their designer counterparts, starting as cheap as £49.99! I could never have imagined buying such a beautiful prom dress for such an affordable price! They also ship internationally and sell a wide variety of wedding, bridesmaid and evening dresses (and accessories) for incredibly affordable prices, so no matter what the occasion you’re bound to find something on Aviva Dress without splashing too much cash.
 
You can probably see from my choices, that I'm a big fan of the longer prom dresses, especially those with some sort of embellishment. I feel that whilst they look extremely beautiful, they exhume a great elegance. I particularly love the strapless cobalt blue dress, as I love the simplicity and the colour is to die for! The fifth dress I chose, the gorgeous peachy dress with silver embellishment, is also a clear favourite of mine and something I could see myself wearing should I have my prom again. They also do some beautiful short prom dresses too; my favourite being this gorgeous purple dress, which in my opinion is simply one of those classic prom dresses. 
No matter where in the world you are, no matter what the occasion, if you’re still searching for your perfect dress, don’t forget to check out Aviva Dress, as I’m certain they’ll have the perfect one for you! I shall definitely be heading over to Aviva Dress in the future should some occasion come up!

Have a look at their site is you haven't already: http://www.avivadress.co.uk/
What's your favourite dress from Aviva Dress?

Lots of Love
 
Share:

12 comments

  1. Love all of your picks! Esp no4! So gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks :) #4 really is stunning, and not what I would necessarily consider as your typical prom dress! Perfect if you want to go for something a little different!

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous choices :) thanks for sharing x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are beautiful dress! No problem, hope you've found some gorgeous dresses :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. Can't believe how cheap they are, they look so elegant, wish I knew about them when I was at prom! I remember buying my dress online, going on holiday a week before prom then getting it a day before and finding out it was slightly too big. Thank god my Nan is a good sewer!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I would've been buying multiple dresses!
      Oh gosh, that sounds stressful...your nan is a life saver haha x

      Delete
  4. wow I love that royal blue that would definitely be my first choice if i had one, i wore a white one just like it , i love the sparkle ones though, gosh i wish i had a prom again or even be that fit again lol

    http://beautyandtheprince.weebly.com/makeup/my-love-for-urban-decay-black-magic-double-ended-eyeliners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The royal blue is definitely my favourite too!
      Ahh me too, you must've read my mind aha x

      Delete
  5. These dresses are gorgeous, my favourite has to be the first one!

    Sempiternaladventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely my favourite too, such a lovely colour ♥

      Delete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig