Thursday 15 January 2015

I Started a YouTube Channel?!


Yes, you heard it right! I've finally plucked up the courage and created my first ever YouTube video. YouTube has been something that I've been really wanting to do for almost 3 years now and for so long I just haven't had the confidence to do so. Blogging has helped so much and, well today was the day that my confidence arrived!

I know that compared to the majority of Youtubers, what I've filmed is in no way amazing, but like a blog, YouTube is a learning curve and I expect only to improve as time goes on. I can remember exactly what my blog was like almost a year ago, and to think I've managed to get it to this point is incredible. I can only hope that I can improve as much within YouTube! I've been planning on buying a camera that will be more suited for filming (as well as blogging), as I'm currently stealing my parents camera which is the best option I have right now! Obviously the quality isn't incredible so please leave me any suggestions on suitable cameras!

I'm also aware that occasionally at times when bloggers start YouTube channels, they tend to abandon their blog. My blog is 100% my first priority right now, and I can assure that (as long as I'm not stressed with 700 pieces of coursework), I will be posting at least twice a week. With YouTube, I'd also like to post roughly 2 times each week, however I understand that sometimes I may not have the time to to do so. Therefore I'll aim for two each week, but if I can only post once, it'll have to suffice...I don't think I'm going to have a strict posting regime.

Anyways for my first video I decided to film my 2014 fashion favourites. I know it's a little late, but I blogged about my 2014 beauty favourites, and personally just found it too hard to take pictures of fashion items for such a post, so I thought it would be a perfect first video for my channel! I'm already looking forward to filming more videos very soon, hopefully getting others involved as well!

There's only one video uploaded so far, but expect more very soon, and I would be extremely appreciative if you'd take just a few minutes out of your day to watch my video (link below). If you'd like to possibly give me some feedback on how to improve, that would be incredible :)



I hope you enjoy! Suggestions for future videos would also be appreciated! Thank you!
Lots of Love
Share:

2 comments

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig