Tuesday 27 January 2015

Clothing Haul! Missguided, New Look, Primark & TopShop!


I know I've said before that I really struggled finding anything to purchase in the Christmas/January sales, but now I can take that back and safely say that I am completely spent out! After a few trips to multiple shopping centres and a cheeky online order, I need to stop spending money for quite some time now!

I've been shopping at New Look, Primark and TopShop, as well as Missguided which I've never purchased anything from before - can you believe it?! As I find it quite difficult to take pictures of fashion items, I thought it would be too much hassle writing a blog post specifically on this, as the photos would turn out terrible, so instead I decided to film a haul which I put up on my new YouTube channel. So much easier! 

I also bought something else which I couldn't quite show you in this video! Yes, I bought a camera! I've been contemplating whether to buy a new camera for quite some time, and with the money I received for Christmas and doing some overtime as well, I finally decided to spend a little bit of it on my new camera. The fact that I've just recently started YouTube also means that it comes into great use there too! So I decided to purchase the Canon Powershot S120, not a DSLR or anything, but it takes incredible photos and films in 1080p...just what I needed! It's also the camera that the SacconeJoly's and many other vlogger's use to film with so I knew that it would be great, and it's perfect for main channel videos too!

I would love to know what you think of the quality, and don't forget to hit the Like button and Subscribe to see new videos! Thank you!

 
Lots of Love

Share:

8 comments

  1. Great video! I love Primark, great quality for decent prices :)

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! You can't go wrong with them really! I used to think Primark was terrible quality, but a lot of the stuff isn't actually too bag :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. Yay for your new camera! I got one for Christams and it's soooo much easier taking blog photos now!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too exciting, but I'm already looking at DSLR's as well...but I'll have to wait a bit!
      Couldn't agree more :)

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  3. Great haul lovely (even if it has made me want to go online/out shopping and spend allll the money) ;) Found your blog from your last tweet, and I'm so glad I did. Love it :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha you should, always need a few new clothing pieces ;) Aw thank you, glad you love it <3

      Lizzie xx

      Delete

© Lizzie Gines | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig